FUMING at this loan bug

I have some of my best prospects out on loan at various clubs, im 7 seasons in and suddenly the ones of on loan have n/a on the wages and contract and arent valued anything and club are constantly putting in offers of 0 and loan offers for them when they are already out on loan!, a few of the other who have value and wages are at there loan teams but it aays nothing about when they will come back to me or that they even play for me but yet i can offer them contracts and stuff which still comes to no avail

I hope there is a fix for this as it would ruin this save which i have been playing since i bought the game!

Happened to me on one of my saves.

Now plays for another club but is still listed in my reserves!

I still get media messages about him being angry at me for leaving him out of my squad.

There is a post about it in the bugs forum but no solution/fix yet as apparentley very hard to reproduce.

It amazes me that people who find these bugs post them in the general discussion forum and not the dedicated bugs forum :confused:

It shouldn't.

People who are considering buying the game might want to have a balanced view and that includes annoying bugs. If somone is frustrated by a bug they have every right to express their view - it's a valid topic.

It shouldn't.

People who are considering buying the game might want to have a balanced view and that includes annoying bugs. If somone is frustrated by a bug they have every right to express their view - it's a valid topic.

Oh right? See below.

Yeah could really do with a save game, preferably before the player goes on loan so we can try and reproduce this internally. Let us know either way, thanks.

If all the bugs are in one place it's easier for SI to follow them up, especially when backed with PKM's and save games as requested. If someone wants to see what bugs are around, then surely they would be better off looking in the bugs forum? It's like me going into a hammer shop to buy a screwdriver - yes, there's a small chance you could find it but you'd be better off looking in a screwdriver shop.

You could try using FMRTE to fix this.

What might work is editing the players contract so it runs out and see if that fixes it.

Then to get your player back, wait till they are signed by another club and then use the "swap player" feature to swap them with a rubbish player from your youth team.

does anyone know if this happens as soon as the player goes on loan or if it occurs at some stage later during the loan?

If it happens on day 1 the player leaves then i guess we could just save the game as someone said earlier, then go back and cancel the deal if it occurs.

Happened to me for the first time in Season 6 and lost two rising stars because of it.

Archived