Got no cash as LFC. Need help!

OK, seriously now. You will have a small budget the first few years at Liverpool, but it does eventually improve. Although i failed in winning any major trophy with them until the 3rd season, many of my close friends did. They did not sell too many, or buy many notable players. Just clever loan signings, and good tactics lead them to success. If you want money now ( i am assuming your in the jan window) then offload some of your fringe players. Do not sell Gerrard or Carragher (the fans will hate you for selling club legends) and not Torres, he is umbelievably good and no money can suffice his loss.

To sum up, just be patient, don't expect immediate success, and look to build your club for the future, so in time, you will win many trophies every season. Good Luck.

i ended out as liverpool boss in 2012 after some random performances a fulham and roma. i started with no money for money, and a very low balance, plus lost about 6m p/m. i got a board takeover at end of season and my new chairman keeps pumping money in if i ever get low, but my balance in 2020 is now £150m,lose about 3m p/m, but end of season, i get loads. stick it out and you'll get loads.

p.s. sell torres soon as he hits 31, started going crap for me and my board were ecstatic i sold him for 24m???

hope it helps

Archived