noticed something funny with fitness and think it maybe an issue

to cut story my team has no reserves unfortunately I get not asked to because low club I am managing.

I therefore arrange friendlies every monday for the fringe players keep match fitness.

Now this is the issue if I attend and watch these friendlies ie use the MATCH ENGINE and not pre calculate the assistant rotates squad and after initial tired after game a couple days later the squad fringe baring injuries etc all match fit. Are able to come in the fold if needed.

However dont attend these games let the result just plan out the fitness of all players stay the same and a couple weeks theve deterorated till they extremely unfit. This is very worrying if the game dont play the game and keep fitness status.

Why would this happen further more is this actually happening to matches the AI arrange for friendlies therefore the pre-season is disadvantaged or horror even worse there league games that the game calculates.

Not sure I understand.Do you mean you just watch the game and the assman controls it, or do you actively manage the players on the pitch?

My reserves and U19s play games every week (I don't watch them) and fitness is no problem. Pre-season friendlies get my players fit, including first team vs reserves.

Not sure I understand.Do you mean you just watch the game and the assman controls it, or do you actively manage the players on the pitch?

My reserves and U19s play games every week (I don't watch them) and fitness is no problem. Pre-season friendlies get my players fit, including first team vs reserves.

first one assistant is in control of the game while I sit in the stands watching my reserves perform.

But for some reason when I dont watch these games my fringe players dont get match fit and slowly descend to very unfit everyone who dont get to play first team.

Not sure this an issue with playing low level leagues Im doing level 10. At that level we dont get reserve games so friendlies have to be arranged throughout the season.

As long as I watch the games it calculates fitness. Its a very strange problem. Although watching them solves it it makes playing the game very long.

Archived