easy money cheat.

1) offer the player you want to sell for 1k

2) once a club makes an offer for the player change the selling price as high as you like

3) press the left bumper. DO NOT press negociate.

4) go to respond againt and press undo changes.

5)accept that offer

6) a few days later you wil get a message confirming the players bid and it will be for the high amount of money you set up inn step 2.

i managed to get 20 million from newcastle using this.

ALSO THIS IS NOT A CHEAT I DISCOVERED JUST ONE I FOUND WHEN BROWSING THE INTERNET SO I TAKE NO CREDIT. will post a video link if you are confused.

1) offer the player you want to sell for 1k

2) once a club makes an offer for the player change the selling price as high as you like

3) press the left bumper. DO NOT press negociate.

4) go to respond againt and press undo changes.

5)accept that offer

6) a few days later you wil get a message confirming the players bid and it will be for the high amount of money you set up inn step 2.

i managed to get 20 million from newcastle using this.

ALSO THIS IS NOT A CHEAT I DISCOVERED JUST ONE I FOUND WHEN BROWSING THE INTERNET SO I TAKE NO CREDIT. will post a video link if you are confused.

This was documented in the bugs thread the day after the game came out, most people know about it already!

Also you know your not allowed to post in caps as it comes across as if your shouting

Won't be present in the next version - thanks for mentioning it .... mahahahah ... etc. ;)

evil mark! i only use it when i want a bit more for a player than i'm being offered. thougnt i'd like to share it with the lazy members of the community. how about putting in some other cheats for the next game.

• SI Staff
yeh but with this you can make 60million for a 1k player! also beginners might want to use it.

If you want to cheat then you can always resort to simply installing someone elses game config file with the unlockables unlocked, then give yourself immunity to sacking, a sugar daddy or whatever.

The reason I try and prevent cheats like this from getting into the game is simply that once you know it exists its hard not to give into temptation to use it - which can destroy the challenge for many people.

i understand the temptation thing but many people would like to see how robiniho would get on at chester city!

also there isnt enough cheats on games these days like the gta san andraes. their were tones on that one. now on gta 4 there are hardly any.

Robinho would never go to Chester as they couldnt afford his wages just like mant big names wont end up in the lower leagues thank god as that just isnt realistic.

As for cheats again you cant have them in this game as it doesnt make it realistic! how many managers do you see cheating an extra 20 million out of a team for a transfer???

Robinho would never go to Chester as they couldnt afford his wages just like mant big names wont end up in the lower leagues thank god as that just isnt realistic.

As for cheats again you cant have them in this game as it doesnt make it realistic! how many managers do you see cheating an extra 20 million out of a team for a transfer???

robinho would never go to chester, but he has gone to santos and you cant do that on the game...plus sugar daddy isnt as good as on the last fmh cause your wage budget doesnt change. i dont cheat but you still need to keep the fun factor in the game, or it will be just like the pc version (far to geeky)

Archived