Fewest games to win english premier league

Self explanatory title really. I'm sure what I've just achieved on FM10 can be bettered, but as it's the best I've ever done it got me curious as to what you guys out their have managed.

I've just won the premiership with Utd 3 seasons running. I wrapped up the second title after 30 games and have just won the third after 29 games. P29 W27 D1 L1 Pts 82.

Over to you guys!!! :)

Could agree more about CL.

I'm on a roll this season. Admittedly I'm playing with Utd, but I've got Community Shield, Euro Super Cup, World Club Cup, League Cup and Premier League in the bag already. I'm in the semis of FA Cup and quarter finals of CL. Never been this close to a clean sweep before so glad the league has been sorted so early on!!!

what formation do you play wah1? kinda struggling to dominate with united!

I play 442 with a balanced philosophy and an attacking starting strategy. Play a more direct passing style and creative freedom on more expressive. Front 2 are a deep lying forward (support) and a Trequartista (attack).

I think what has helped me though just as much as the formation/tactics is that I have a second XI that I am completely confident to put out which gives my first choice eleven time to rest.

Archived