Who have/do you manage in the game?

I've managed:

Bordeaux: Finished mid table in first season then left to go to Preston in the middle of the second.

Preston: 18th in the Championship when I come in the middle of the season. I managed to get them up to 13th. In my second season as PNE manager, I finished 2nd gaining promotion to the Premier League. When in the Premier League I did 'an Hull' playing brilliantly in the first half of the season (about 5th in Jan) Then having an awful second half, I ended up 16th.

Celtic: I then resigned from PNE to go to Celtic because I wanted to be a team in a title race and none of the other teams would have me. Anyway despite an awful start at Celtic I picked up and ended up winning the league and the cup. The following season didn't go so well though, I was knocked out of The Champions League and found myself in 8th position by late October, I was given the boot and Gillingham were the only club who were willing to accept me as manager so I went their.

Gillingham: Bottom of the Championship when I took over, and that's were they stayed. I was sacked in April after their relegation was confirmed.

Russia: I went to Russia after Gillingham and won them the Confederations cup but struggled in the Euro qualifiers and ultimatly failed to qualify. I resigned and started managing Leeds a team in the relegation zone in the Premier League.

Leeds: I never got them out of the bottom three and got them releagted. I was 12th the following season in The Championship when they sacked me.

Colmombia: Sacked me when I failed to take them to the World Cup.

Sheffield United: In my first season, I took them over, they were one postion above the relegation zone in The Premiership. I managed to survive on the last day. In my second season I ended up finishing 6th and lost to Arsenal in the League Cup final. In my third season I started well (And took the England Job) but ended badly finishing in 14th position. In The Europa League I did well getting to the Semi's but it ended abruptly when I was beaten 6-0 at Deportivo then lost at home 1-2.

England: My first tournament was the European Championship. First game against Serbia I drew 0-0. Second game, I beat Sweden 2-0. Third game, I beat Ukriane 3-0. In the Q-F I beat Norway on Penalties after a 0-0 draw but my luck ran out in The Semi-Final when I was elimnated by Spain on Penalties ( After a 0-0 draw). The FA were not happy at all but didn't sack me.

I am still England manager and after 4 games in the World Cup Qualifiers I have 12 points.

So what is everyone else getting up to in their games?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok my run down of my career so far

2009-10 started unemployed. got offered weymouth job in november. they were rock bottom of BSS. had a good start and got up2 the dizzy heights of 5th before an end of season collapse in the last 5 games seen us drop to 8th

2010-11 a slow start saw us 9th at the half way stage. a 9 game winning run saw us hit the top with 6 games left. had to play 2nd place chelmsford away in the penultimate match and won 1-0 with a late sam sloma goal to win the title.

2011-12 avoid relegation from BSP was the aim and it was a struggle as the defence seemed to fall apart almost constantly. luckily we scored plenty at the other end and finished in 19th

2012-13 mid table in BSP for almost the whole season before a late late run saw us climb to 5th on the last day of the season. reached the play off final where we played wrexham. got battered nearly all game before that man sam sloma popped up to score and give us a 1-0 win.

2013-14 made a lot of changes and was hopeful of a mid table finish. things went a lot better than that though as we reached 2nd by half way and stayed there finishing behind luton who had got promoted with us the previous season. cups were also memorable. reached the league cup 3rd round but got thrashed 5-1 away to man utd. fa cup we played aston villa at home in the 4th round and won 1-0. guess who got the winner.... yes sam sloma again!!! (hes a left wing btw). lost to bolton in round 5 tho by a 4-2 score.

2014-15 upto league 1 and i was given a million to spend on transfers, the 1st time i had ever had money to spend. improved a lot of the side but was still looking at mid table. that was until we won 8 of our 1st 9 league games. us and watford went miles ahead of everyone and never looked like getting caught. we clinched the title on the final day with a draw at barnsley. also won the JP trophy to make it another memorable season. no sam sloma heroics this season tho as he was sold for 10k to ebbsfleet in the august.

2015-16 with no money to spend or any ambition from the weymouth board i felt like i had reached my limit at the club. my breaking point came when i applied for the spurs job and i got asked to resign. 3 days later newcastle came along and i decided it was time to go. newcastle were newly promoted to the premier league and i just wanted to survive. we managed that mainly thanks to home form and finished 12th.

2016-17 a big improvement thanks to some good signings. the league was close all season and once again my late form helped me climb upto 3rd come the end of the campaign. the fact we were top scorers in the league certainly helped us. also won the fa cup beating everton in the final.

2017-18 about to start pre season at newcastle. sold 6 players, 4 of them to notts county as i look to decrease the age of the squad. brought 4 players in so far but looking at a few others

I began FM10 with managing Hibernian in the SPL. This didn't last long. I then managed Racing FC Union in Luxembourg for 3 seasons before reformatting my hard drive and forgetting about the saves (still bummed about this, in fact, so bummed that I won't even restart because it was serious for me). Next save, I managed Bristol Rovers for a few seasons. I then managed Burscough but became too successful and felt it lacked realism so I quit and I am now managing Dagenham & Redbridge, while contemplating loading back up the Luxembourg league to play again.

Racing: Won La Liga in my first season, improved the team slightly, lost interest before the new season

Osasuna: Finished third after completely rebuilding arguably the worst team in the league, got bored.

Genoa: Won the treble: Serie A, Italian Cup and Euro Cup (Europa League). This is probably the best team I've ever had in the first season. Absolutely dominated Serie A. Conceded very few goals and scored lots. Only lost 1 game and finished 17 points clear of AC Milan. Got bored. Again.

Athletic: First season, 1st in February, form dipping rapidly, almost zero good players available, extremely frustrating game.

Newcastle: 1st in CCC, 10th in EPL, 8th in EPL, bored.

Bröndby: 5th in DPL five months in, bored.

Wuppertal: 4th in D3 five months in, then got offered the job at

Karlruhe: 5th in D2, not bored yet ;)

West Brom in a network game, so far 1st in CC, 1st year

Toronto FC - NACL winners in first season, MLS playoff finalist but lost (narrow loss :( ), MLS Eastern Conference winner. Going into second season and have plenty of time to strenghten the side. Will sell off a few of my big players and my designated player to get in come cash to splash, then it'll be down to the MLS draft (which I understand is a bit poor on the game, as in the quality of players coming through??). Hope we can go on and win MLS in season 2. Considering my board wanted me to enjoy the experience of MLS management I've done pretty damn well.

Really want to build this into a career game, have the top 6 Euro leagues loaded too so the chance of progression seems high, even though I'll probably have to go in to a lower league side despite how well I do with Toronto. Hope I can get either the Canada or USA national jobs too.

MLS is a great league on FM, the salary cap keeps it fresh and like most American sports, awful teams one season can come back tougher the next season through off season strengthening.

Looking to build a good side who can compete season in and out. May fancy a move to the LA Galaxy if the job arose.

I have always played Tamworth, but this time I decided to go for a bigger team and started as Newcastle.

Got them promoted first season as Champions.

Came 4th 2010/11

Came 2nd 2011/12

Champions 2012/13

Have turned down roles at a few other clubs, including Man Utd.

I am currently England U21 manager, but might give it up as I get annoyed at having to change the line up when it shows players are eligible for the squad, then tells you they are not eligible in the squad.

real madrid : won the liga on my first year, went onto winning the liga on the second year as well as the spanish super cup and the champions league. currently starting my third year have won the spanish super cup and the euro super cup so far; and sit second on the liga 3 points behind Barça; also qualified for the quarter finals of the champions league and spanish cup. got knocked out of the champions league in my first year in the semi-finals and knocked out of the spanish cup and in the eights-final in my first year and in the quarter finals on my second year.

argentina: took over when in my second year at RM and won the copa america. won against england 2-1 in wembley (friendly), against nigeria 3-1 in nuñez (friendly), and against ukraine 4-0 in kiev (friendly). played two matches for the 2014 world cup qualifying so far won against Ecuador 3-1 in Nuñez and against Chile 5-1 again in Nuñez.

• 2 weeks later...

I got England to the 2046 World Cup. In my group, I had Serbia, Iran, Algeria.

The results were:

Serbia, 1-1 Draw.

Iran, 1-0, Won.

Algeria, 3-0, Won.

I qualified for the Last 16 winning my group and faced Uruguay. Uruguay took an early lead but I equalized and won it in Extra Time. In the Quarter Final, I played Morocco and won it 1-0 with a late goal. R. Ireland were my opposition in the Semi-Final, this was a close match which ended 0-0. In the Shootout they missed their last penalty and sent England to the Final. In the Final I faced Scotland and lost 2-0 with Scotland outplaying my England team.

Just Started Euro 2048 Qualification:

Match 1: Greece (A) 1-0, Lost

Match 2: Liechenstein (A) 0-3, Won

So far the only game I've had more than half a season with is Cambridge (what with them being the best team in the world...).

Promoted 1st season as champions with 100 points. Finished 15th in L2 the next year rebuilding, then won the league next season. To my surprise (and the first time I've done it on 09 or 10) I got promoted straight out of L1, finishing 3rd after a tremendous second half of the season and winning the playoffs. Just finished 17th first season in the Championship, getting to the Quarter finals of the FA Cup as well. Hopefully playoffs to follow this year :thup:

Currently, I'm Port Talbot Town in the Welsh Prem who have become virtually unbeatable a few seasons down the line, although my last season was a come down from before as we only managed to win the league having done the domestic treble before. Still, two league defeats (both away and one of them coming after we secured the title) was pretty impressive.

I've managed Wrexham a few times on various versions of the game to differing degrees of success but I did very well with them on FM09, getting them to the Championship with very little money spent. I also ended up managing Ivory Coast on that game, which remains my only proper attempt at international management. The squad was getting on with the likes of Drogba retired, but a few decent young players came through, especially a young regen left-back who played for Shakhtar Donetsk and I managed to poach a few players from playing for other countries, especially France.

Before, I've had successful times at Hartlepool (a promotion or two and some terrific signings), Harland and Wolff Welders in Norn Iron (promotion and cups) and Livingston (promotion, European football and beating Celtic 2-1 in a televised game with Chris Fagan scoring the winner from the halfway line). But things went badly at Villarreal and Gimnastic, I missed out on getting Cadiz and the Norwegian side Baerum on the final day, Llanelli was a disaster and as for St Albans City, I don't like to remind myself of my time there...

Usually I manage PSG, but waiting for the new patch I decided to go for an interesting career game.

FC Bleid- I started as a rookie manager at Belgium 3rd division club, FC Bleid, with a relagation dogfight expected for the season ahead. Come christmas we were 9th in the league, and the board were extremely pleased with the teams performance, but after only 5 months in charge, I left for England in the form of Reading.

Reading- When I arrived they were sitting 18th i the Championship, with only 4 points separating them and Plymouth in last place, it looked like a tough but managable job keeping them in the championship. It was just that, finishing the season in a respectable but forgettable 15th for that campaign. As summer came, I looking towards the next season and dreams of promotion, albeit unlikely, with a bit of money and some signings the club could move forward. With the new budget turning out to be a measly 100k, I looked to a holiday in Spain, and joined Alaves S.A.D.

Alaves S.A.D.- My time in the Spainish Liga Adelante was short lived. Only joining because they gave me 50k more transfer funds then the Reading Board, I didn't realise how pathetic the team were until losing 4 on the trot come the start of the season. I couldn't get them to play no matter what I tried. Realising, I was on a sinking ship, I bailed mid November, with my reputation and dignity intact.

Hansa Rostock- Becoming bored of unemployment, I accepted the offer of German second division club Hansa Rostock and starting February in 16th I was expected to bravely fight relegation. Which it did ending up in 14th place, only 4 points off the drop. The next season proved a much more promising affair though. With no transfer funds, it was the signing of Ermin Zec on a free, which set us up for a much better season than expected, finishing in 8th with Zec 3rd highest scorer in the league. This meant other clubs were starting to take notice, in the shape of FSV Mainz 05, who only just missed out on promotion the season before. With promotion a major possibility for them, I joined in July 2012.

FSV Mainz- Stepping up in the world with Mainz, I was expected to push for promotion, bringing Zec with me, and a few key loan signings, we ended up running away with the league. Again in the summer, deja vu struck, with the Mainz board not backing me fully financially, and survival in the Budesliga looking unlikely without signings, I headed back to Belgium in the hunt for trophies. This time though it was not FC Bleid, in the mighty Sandard Liege of the Jupilier League.

Standard Liege- With a taste of success at Mainz, I felt Standard was the place to push on and make a name for myself. I won the league at a canter, losing only twice, with all major awards going to my players. After winning all I could in Belgium at the first time of asking, the biggest job in Belgium came calling, and I waved goodbye to Liege and took the head coaching postion with the Belgian National side.

Belgium- With a fantastic squad in place I was expected to try and qualify for the upcoming European Championships, something I considered very possible. Winning 5 of my 7 matches in the group we were well on our way, but in keeping with the journeyman style of my career so far I moved on. The pull of Arsenal Football Club, the club of my heart, was too much to turn down, and my time in Belgium came to a premature end.

Arsenal- I moved to London in July of 2015, to manage my beloved Arsenal. Brining in a few of my favourite players for Belgium and Standard Liege, the team took shape, with me finally getting some real money to play with. Finishing fifth in the season before I arrived, not too much was expected of me in my first season in charge, but I pushed for the title, eventually ending in disappointment finishing in second place, behind Manchester City. Currently I'm sitting in first place with Arsenal in November 2016, and hoping to win the league. And also hoping to stay here for the foreseeable future, with my constant moving around behind me now I'm at Arsenal :D

EDIT: I only intended to write a small post about my game, but there you go :D A full on, story about my current (and may I say pretty crazy) football manager save.

After my very successful season at Port Talbot (winning the league for the second time in a row), I was offered the QPR job. They had just been relegated to League One but moving to a Football League club in England seemed like a massive step up so I took it. I've just had a decent pre-season with a few good friendly results including a 9-0 battering of the Glenn Hoddle Academy and victory over Premiership Stoke but the league season hasn't started yet. Hopefully, I'll take them back to the Championship first time and see what happens then.

2009-10: AC Ajaccio, 16th, Ligue 2

2010-11: AC Ajaccio (sacked September for applying for Empoli job)

2010-11: Venezia, 13th, Serie C2/A (I took them over in December with only 3 points from 15 games)

2011-12: Venezia, 1st, Serie C2/A, Serie C Cup winners, Serie C2 Super Cup winners

2012-13: Venezia, ? in Serie C1/A

in my one and only long game, I did...

Plymouth (2009/10 - mid-2010/11): got antsy and applied for a bunch of jobs, forced to resign as a result

Huddersfield (mid-2010/11 - mid/2012-13): took this job after getting rejected by Middlesbrough. naturally we finished about 10 places higher in the league (10th vs. 21st I believe). next season we finished in the same spot. then I sold a bunch of key players and did a lot of stupid things so we started the league losing 5 games on the trot, and I resigned in frustration. naturally my successor (Lee Naysmith!) took them into a playoff spot.

Colchester (mid/2012-13 - current): I waited for a Championship job but got impatient so took a promotion contender in League One. in actuality the squad sucks and there's no money so we're unlikely to win promotion. should have stayed at Huddersfield :(

Started off at LASK Linz in Austria, winning several Austrian FA Cups, league titles and got them through to the Champions League group stages, before I was offered the vacant Liverpool post. Been there a season and a half, just won the quadruple and smashed the club transfer record, buying a regen striker from Lyon for 54m (also my highest ever FM purchase). Struggling atm to put together a squad that can meet the home-grown status rules, as the English players in the game atm are either not good enough for the 1st team/1st team back up, or they're at Man City -.-

Also managing USA, got to the World Cup semi-final in 2014, won the 2013 Gold cup and finished runner up in 2015, and finished 4th in the 2015 Copa America. Planning to leave in the next few weeks, all American players are now young and crap/old and crap/generally crap!

Currently have 3 saves going:

1. Hoffenheim: finished 3 seasons with them while trying to gradually build up the squad and developing some of the players they had to begin with. We came extremely close to winning the league title in the third season, however, we lost it on the last day not by points or goal difference, but by simply scoring less goals in general than Stuttgart who won the title. It was very gut-wrenching, at which point I decided to take a break from that game.

2. Athletic Bilbao: haven't even finished the first season with them but I'm having a very difficult time with them. To be honest, my results with them have been the worst in my entire CM/FM career spanning back to CM00/01. It's that bad, however, I haven't resigned yet, but am taking a break from them as well.

3. Valencia: I wanted to stay in Spain so started another career. However, we were having a bit of an inconsistent streak for a couple months and now are sitting 4th in first season. That bad streak also coincided with a 3 month injury of David Villa (broken leg), so it was kind of tough to go through games whilst relying on the "scoring prowess" of Zigic.

Since FM10, I've only had one save and I started it with Karlshrue from the Bundesliga 2.

In that same save, I'm now managing Lazio and my god are they a mess. Too many old, grumpy players, all making way more money than they are worth. They're all not good enough. The stadium is always half-empty.

I've had to slowly find the proper way to dispose of them all, trying to recoup as much funds as possible that was wasted on them, but now with so many new players (although they are talented) I'm running the serious risk of them not gelling together and some not adapting well to Italy. It's a very frustrating situation at the moment.

In FM10, I have had saves with the following clubs:

1. Barrow-In-Furness during the demo. Found it very easy, now I can't replicate that form!

2. Racing FC Luxembourg, in the Luxembourg leagues. Went three seasons but I reformatted and lost the save. Was very fun.

3. Bristol Rovers, became tired of it though after battling in the Championship. In FM08 I had a Rovers save that went on for 8 or 9 seasons and it was a blast but can't reproduce it now.

4. Dagenham & Redbridge, gave up.

5. Chester, gave up.

6. Managed Burscough using the unlocked lower leagues, was very frustrating at times.

7. The team I am managing now, and having a blast with, began as Wells City FC, before I decided to edit the leagues and take out Wells City FC and replace them with the fictional Rainwater City FC, which I put into BSS. It's hard because we have no support, no money and the squad began with players who belonged in leagues five or six tiers down. But, I am pushing for promotion now and am having a blast.. I suggest everyone try making a club, city, stadium sometime and inventing local rivalries and playing it, going from BSS/BSN with the intent to promote them gradually over the seasons. I just got a kit sponsorship deal, finally, worth a whopping 8k a year! (For five years, too!)

I have a poor history of staying with a save. In fact, I've only managed to complete a full season once (that save ended up corrupted and I couldn't bring myself to go back to a backup save).

I just started what I intend to make a career save and my first job is Persita Tangerang in Indonesia. Only a couple games in but really enjoying it so far.

I've just completed the "Apetura" of the Chilean League. (they have two competitions per year, this is the first)

My team, CD Rangers (CHI), who were touted to finish rock bottom, thanks to some late buccaneering performances are now in 16th/18 I've drawn several - but my first win came after 16 games when I employed overload tactics. The next game, I threw away a 2 goal lead playing the same tactics but finished 3-3.

My team can't defend for toffee, so we might as well attack - there's some decent flair players in there (though they're usually rubbish at shooting).

Ok.

Current Game: Farnborough FC doing the Dafuge challenge. In BSP after second season and am in 16th place after a poor start of 8 games without a win. Now on a 5 match unbeaten run with 4 wins and 1 draw. Highlight so far- beating Ebsfleet 5-0.

Other saves:

AFC Wimbledon: Started this one off for a laugh and gave myself a good rep. did well for the first half of the seaosn, but got sacked after a 9 match winless streak. Took over Swansea as they were bottom of the Championship. Kept them up after winning 7 games and drawing 1. Highlight was beating the Champions elect West Brom 3-1. In my second season I worked up to the playoffs but lost to Watford in the Final. Got bored and left it be.

Lincoln City: Took them to the dizzying heights of the Championship in 3 seasons, when Spurs came calling and I had to accept. Got us out of the brown stuff (did a 'Arry) and got us in title contention. Season after I got us to 2nd, with a decent CL run (semi final knockout by Barca) got ****ed off and stopped playing for a month or so. Then started the Dafuge challenge :p

Started as Manager of Arsenal. This is to spend carreer managing Arsenal signing youth players and making into stars.

2009/2010 Won the League Cup,and PreimerShip. Knocked out FA cup in semi final, Knocked Out champions league Quarter Final.

2010/2011 Won the Community Shield, Knocked out League cup in the Quarter Final, Knocked out of the FA Cup in Third Round, Won the Primiership, Knocked out of Champions League in Semi Final

2011/2012 Community Shield Runner up, Knocked out FA Cup Third Round, Knocked out of League Cup Semi Final, Finished 4th, Won the Champions League for First Time in Arsenal history.

Then was offer the Job of England manager, Took over 17/7/2011 Won the European Championship

2012/2013 Won the Europen Super Cup, Won the Club World Championship, Knocked out of the FA Cup fourth round, Won the League Cup,

Won the PriemierShip and Champions League.

2013/2014 Current season. Runner up in Community Shield, Won the European Super Cup, Knocked out LEague in Third Round, qualfied for knock out stage of champions league, Won the Club World Championship, Not yet played FA Cup, Sitting first in priemiership.

I also have Second manager who took over the Ispwich job on 29-9-2010. This manage to be Journey manager. Managing at different clubs and in different country eventually.

2010/2011 managed to finish 20th and avoid relegation as asked. Cups didnt make any impact

2011/2012 manged to finish 13th mid-table as board asked, again didn't do much in the cups.

2012/2013 Managed to do better then the board expection of mid table and finish 5th and get into the playoffs. Won the Playoff to get in to the preimiership. Again nothing achived in the cups.

2013/2014 Well life not going so well in preimiership board only expects to fight relegation. Without much money and half squad not good enough for this league had sign players on free and loans. Knocked out league cup in Second Round and sitting 19th in league at moment

Bayern Munich - 18 Months - Won League and got to Semi's of CL. Chairman sold Ribery in my 2nd season so I got annoyed and started looking for a new job.

Middlesbrough - 11.5 Years - Won 7 League titles, 3 Champions Leagues, 3 FA Cups, 3 Club Championships and 1 Carling Cup.

Russia - Spent 2 years as Russia manager (whilst at Boro). Lost it WC quarters then resigned.

Brazil - Spent 3 years as Brazil manager (whilst at Boro). Won WC but only got to quarters of Copa America and was sacked.

Mexico - 2 months so far (whilst at Boro). Won Gold Cup already. Will take them to next years WC then will look for an EU country to manage.

Budapest Honved: (31-05-2015 - 30-6-2016) I started with Budapest Honved in the Hungarian second division, I won the title with my super regen Denis Farkas, just 16, with 45 league goals to his name, he was sold behind my back for just 1.3m. Lots of the squad I had put together at the start of the campaign was sold behind my back by the board. This is mind I decided to jump ship.

Sheffield Wednesday: (30-6-2016 - 13-2-2019) My brief spell in Hungary was over and I jumped ship to League One strugglers Sheffield Wednesday. After three seasons in the lower end of the table, my aim was to take Wednesday to Championhsip within two seasons. First year in League One, I had to settle for runners up spot, but had my promotion to the Championship that I wanted. The season after I finished a respectful 11th, with the season after me leaving the club in Febuary with the Owls 3rd.

Hungary U21's: (13-2-2018 - 13-2-2019) I did have a very brief spell managing the Hungarian U21's, (whilst with Sheffield Wednesday) but after 5 games, and a year in the position, I felt it was right to leave to cocentrate on the survival of Fulham in the Premier League.

Fulham: (13-2-2019 - Present) I joined Fulham after a failed takeover from an Icelandic board. I joined the club with Fulham lying bottom on the Premiership, 8 points from safety. After some good results and a change in shape, I went to Liverpool, who were chasing fourth, on the last day, needing a point to survive. I went a goal down early, but I equalised in the 87th minute with a deflected goal from a youngster I took from the U18's, Simon Roger Mputu. This late goal meant I finished 17th and avoided the drop. I then built on my side in the summer, the season that followed I finished a poistive 11th place. The season after I broke into the Champions League with Fulham finishing 4th. The season after was my best campaign in management. Finishing 2nd in the league, winning the FA Cup, 3-1 over West Ham, and winning the Champions League, 6-3 over German side Hertha Berlin.

The plan from here is to try and win the league with Fulham, three years running, then hopefully get a stadium named after me. Then I may go and try and win the World Cup with my managers nation. Hungary. :D:thup:

Man City Season 1 - Won the Premiership, lost in League Cup semi final, fifth round of the FA Cup.

Man City Season 2 - Won the Premiership, FA Cup, Champions League, European Super Cup, World Club Championship runner up in Community Shield and semi finals of the League Cup

Man City Season 3 - Won the Premiership, Champions League, League Cup, European Super Cup, World Club Championship, Community Sheild but was knocked out of the FA Cup in the Fifth Round to Norwich, who still in League 1, went on to be placed as runners up after losing out to Chelsea in extra time!

Season 4 - Won the Champions League and European Super Cup, second in the League (to Man U) Sixth round of FA Cup, Fifth Round of the League Cup. Thought I was going to be sacked, thankfully I wasn't :D

Of the saves I've actually taken an interest in;

CS Sedan Ardennes save

Season 1 - 4th in Ligue 2

Season 2 - 3rd in Ligue 2 (Promoted)

Season 3 - 18th in Ligue 1 (Relegated)

GAVE UP

Newcastle United save

Season 1 - Champions of Championship (Promoted)

Season 2 - 7th in Premiership

Season 3 - 7th in Premiership

GAVE UP

Celtic save

Season 1 - Champions of SPL

Season 2 - Champions of SPL

Season 3 - Champions of SPL

WILL RETURN TO THIS AT SOME POINT

Career game

Season 1 - Morton; left after 3 months, Clyde; Champions of Division Two (Promoted)

Season 2 - Clyde; Champions of Division One (Promoted)

Season 3 - Leverkusen

ok my run down of my career so far

2009-10 started unemployed. got offered weymouth job in november. they were rock bottom of BSS. had a good start and got up2 the dizzy heights of 5th before an end of season collapse in the last 5 games seen us drop to 8th

2010-11 a slow start saw us 9th at the half way stage. a 9 game winning run saw us hit the top with 6 games left. had to play 2nd place chelmsford away in the penultimate match and won 1-0 with a late sam sloma goal to win the title.

2011-12 avoid relegation from BSP was the aim and it was a struggle as the defence seemed to fall apart almost constantly. luckily we scored plenty at the other end and finished in 19th

2012-13 mid table in BSP for almost the whole season before a late late run saw us climb to 5th on the last day of the season. reached the play off final where we played wrexham. got battered nearly all game before that man sam sloma popped up to score and give us a 1-0 win.

2013-14 made a lot of changes and was hopeful of a mid table finish. things went a lot better than that though as we reached 2nd by half way and stayed there finishing behind luton who had got promoted with us the previous season. cups were also memorable. reached the league cup 3rd round but got thrashed 5-1 away to man utd. fa cup we played aston villa at home in the 4th round and won 1-0. guess who got the winner.... yes sam sloma again!!! (hes a left wing btw). lost to bolton in round 5 tho by a 4-2 score.

2014-15 upto league 1 and i was given a million to spend on transfers, the 1st time i had ever had money to spend. improved a lot of the side but was still looking at mid table. that was until we won 8 of our 1st 9 league games. us and watford went miles ahead of everyone and never looked like getting caught. we clinched the title on the final day with a draw at barnsley. also won the JP trophy to make it another memorable season. no sam sloma heroics this season tho as he was sold for 10k to ebbsfleet in the august.

2015-16 with no money to spend or any ambition from the weymouth board i felt like i had reached my limit at the club. my breaking point came when i applied for the spurs job and i got asked to resign. 3 days later newcastle came along and i decided it was time to go. newcastle were newly promoted to the premier league and i just wanted to survive. we managed that mainly thanks to home form and finished 12th.

2016-17 a big improvement thanks to some good signings. the league was close all season and once again my late form helped me climb upto 3rd come the end of the campaign. the fact we were top scorers in the league certainly helped us. also won the fa cup beating everton in the final.

2017-18 about to start pre season at newcastle. sold 6 players, 4 of them to notts county as i look to decrease the age of the squad. brought 4 players in so far but looking at a few others

get a ****in life saddo

* Summer 2009 I took on Rosenborg while they were shockingly 10th in the league, climbed all the way up to 2nd. Reached Europa League Quarter Finals

* 2010 Rosenborg: Norwegian Champions, Round of 32 in Europa League. Weak Cup performance

* 2011 Rosenborg: Domestic Double. Round of 16 in EL (3rd in CL Group Stage)

* 2011 Trinidad & Tobago: Gold Cup runner-ups

* 2012 Rosenborg: Norwegian Champions, Round of 16 in Europa League (3rd in CL Group Stage)

* 2012 Trinidad & Tobago: Knocked out of WCQ, Second Round. Caribbean Cup winners. Resigned.

* 2013 Rosenborg: Domestic Double. Round of 16 in Champions League

* 2014 Rosenborg: Norwegian Champions, Currently 1st in CL Group Stage [5-0-0 against AC Milan, Rubin and Slavia Prague]

Archived