i think iv'e dropped a right...........

When did you buy them? There is a registration for league games - it comes up several times during pre-season where you can register them and then finally around the end of August. If you are passed then you wont be able to register them until January when it opens again.

When did you buy them? There is a registration for league games - it comes up several times during pre-season where you can register them and then finally around the end of August. If you are passed then you wont be able to register them until January when it opens again.

i've bought them on aug11th so will i have an option to register them before jan?

There is a way to register them now because the window doesnt shut till September. If you read your inbox at the time you sign them you might to be able to register them in time for your next game. There is a proper way to do it somewhere.

As you said it was your first game, you must not be past the end of August yet?

So, go to your squad screen. At the bottom, just below your squad, you will have an option to change your squad numbers. Click on it and register your players. Remember you can only register 25 players, and players below the age of 21 need not be registered, as they can play without a number.

As you said it was your first game, you must not be past the end of August yet?

So, go to your squad screen. At the bottom, just below your squad, you will have an option to change your squad numbers. Click on it and register your players. Remember you can only register 25 players, and players below the age of 21 need not be registered, as they can play without a number.

thanks for the reply mate it's nice to get some help off a rotherham supporter what with me being a notts county supporter!

Archived