Contract ran out.

Hi.

I have a vital youth player.. who is prob the 2nd best player in my team.

MY Finances havnt been the best the past couple of seasons.. though they are much improved this season.

Anyhow this players contract is up in the summer.. I had some offers for him at the start of the season, but they where not worth the +25 goals he will get me this season.

Any advice on how to get him to sign a new contract ? he dosnt want to sign, and knows he is too good for my Club.. but id love to hang on to him.

Such is the joys of LLM.

Since I am a Man United Fan and Disgusted at what the Glaziers have done to us, I am playing F.C United of Manchester to show how it should be done... currently pushing for the Championship.

John.

or you could try going on to 'preferences' and changing to 'australian dollar' then offering him a contact as this 'glitch' gives you more money which make persuade him to stay

this depends on how ethical you are about you game though, because if you really want to play properly dont use it but if you want to use it you can always say what i say 'im just balancing out all the money my chairman steals from me each season :)'

so basically i counter-balance glitches lol

Archived