FMFanatic - Helping Football Manager Addicts

Hi All, I just created a new blog which is called FMFanatic. It's pretty new however I have added a good tutorial about how you can increase the performance of Football manager and I also posted articles about my football manager experience/story. In the future I will try and include some downloadable content, useful guides and a lot more. I hope you like my blog and if you have any feedback for me I will much appreciate it.

Click Here To Go To My Blog

Shouldn't be encouraging use of Daemon Tools imo.

Why not? It is not illegal as long as you have the CD/DVD. I got several games that were on CD/DVD and used Daemon tools to put them on my laptop so that my laptop doesn't over heat from the rigorous disk spinning and also it sometimes slows your game down.

Seriously? It's just a CD/DVD Emulator however I understand what you are saying. Thanks for the information however I will not talk daemon tools thing off my blog until I confirm that its illegal. I hope to see you comment and be active on my blog. Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
Why not? It is not illegal as long as you have the CD/DVD. I got several games that were on CD/DVD and used Daemon tools to put them on my laptop so that my laptop doesn't over heat from the rigorous disk spinning and also it sometimes slows your game down.

The disc doesn't spin that much. Not unless your drive is not working properly.

The disc doesn't spin that much. Not unless your drive is not working properly.

I use a laptop and it goes crazy! Instead of using Daemon Tools you could just purchase the game on steam. That makes life a lot more easier.

Archived