Loans

Can't find this mentioned anywhere else, but why on earth when in the Premiership (I'm Huddersfield) and I want to loan a player particularly from a Premiership team (usually the reserves or youth team) do I ALWAYS (and I mean always) have to pay a fee up front, as well as paying the full wages, especially if it's just for a month? Why on earth should I have to pay for arguments sake a £875k loan fee as well as 100% of their wages for EVERY player, regardless of whether it's 1 month or a whole season? I can't honestly believe that that's realistic, especially making teams pay high loan fees when you only want them for 1-2 months. It's ridiculous, and seems totally unrealistic, especially some of the farcically high loan fees.

Have you tried negotiating. Loan fee's do happen in real life. And you mentioned you were in the Premiership and wanting to loan a player from the Premiership meaning that clubs would be more reluctant to loan players to direct opposition.

I do use the loan player filter, and I do try negotiating, but it's the same thing everytime, if I offer less than what they want (be it wages, or loan fee) they reject it. Also yeah wanting to loan players from the Premiership (if possible) but we're talking young players who've never even played in the reserves in some cases, yet being charged a high fee and told to pay all wages. Being made to pay £500k in a loan fee for an 18yr old who's never even played for the reserves and who I only want for a month is farcical.

I do use the loan player filter, and I do try negotiating, but it's the same thing everytime, if I offer less than what they want (be it wages, or loan fee) they reject it. Also yeah wanting to loan players from the Premiership (if possible) but we're talking young players who've never even played in the reserves in some cases, yet being charged a high fee and told to pay all wages. Being made to pay £500k in a loan fee for an 18yr old who's never even played for the reserves and who I only want for a month is farcical.

I'll loan you some, I'm usually pretty generous..unless it's a player who could potentially be a sub in my main team, if an injury happened.

Archived