What about Mutu's failed doping test ?

sure, that's what fiorentina's coach thought, right? ''damned, won't be able to play him in my viola save'' :D

Lmao, :D Exactly.

He also tries to save + reload in real life when he loses :p

hm, and then he gets angry when he realises there is no ''reload'' button during RL game? :D

ok, back to topic. regarding mutu's ban.. if the case won't be solved until next database update [dunno when it will be out tbh] i don't think he will be banned.. because no one knows how long should the ban be in such case. if fiorentina makes decision, it should be included in update.

People tend to miss out that it`s not ONLY him that failed the test at the same time!? There were a couple of other Fiorentina players.

The most corrupt league in the most corrupt EU nation .. well tied with Spain .. but for the purposes of emphasising a point ..

I've read in numerous biographies about rife doping in Italian football alas. I think everyone has heard about Capello's use of steroids in the 70's .. and his response when asked why. Hehe. There's also the disturbing neurone impairment fatalities and those who didn't die but have had their quality of life reduced significantly (such as Stefano Borgonovo) which were never solved and only loosly linked to pesticides in the 80's and 90's ..

Not a cheery subject. :(

they reckon mutu might get a 5 year ban as its a 2nd offence. thats the end of his career if thats the case. hes a fool 2 himself

TBH performance enhancing isn't neccessarily anything he's done himself. His last test was for cocaine wasnt it? Entirely different. There's loads of cases in world sport of athletes being fed supplements without even knowing .. usually en masse. I'm not saying I don't think he's guilty, but its possible he had no idea he was taking anything. I think its credible in many instances to argue ignorance when it comes to doping ..

Picture yourself drinking from one of those bottles by the pitch side - do you think they know whats in those fluids? Likewise eating prepared meals at training etc. Keep an open mind.

lol, I seriously thought that guy would stop, he shouldn't play again, using illegal substances for a game twice is unacceptable, especially after already being banned

to be fair to Mutu, neither of the drugs he's used are performance enhancing...

Guys, calm down a bit.

He can prove that he took the stuff without knowing. Infact his mother bought him some medicin in an romanian pharmacy and gave it to him, written on it was "100% natural" and a picture of a fruit. If the analysis shows that that substance is really in that "natural" medicin, he will not be punished because he didnt take it deliberately. At most he will get a 3 months-ban for being naive in trusting romanian pharmacy stuff (that he didnt even buy by himself).

People who dont believe that story should consider that the substance doesnt really help much in football playing. If he was to dope, he would have taken something a lot more effective, instead of being banned for some appetite thing. That doesnt really sound like he knew of all that stuff. And then, would he be so stupid effectively ending his career when right now he is really in need of money (-> 15 million to Chelsea still not resolved)??

So I'm convinced he will at most be banned for three months

Guys, calm down a bit.

He can prove that he took the stuff without knowing. Infact his mother bought him some medicin in an romanian pharmacy and gave it to him, written on it was "100% natural" and a picture of a fruit. If the analysis shows that that substance is really in that "natural" medicin, he will not be punished because he didnt take it deliberately. At most he will get a 3 months-ban for being naive in trusting romanian pharmacy stuff (that he didnt even buy by himself).

People who dont believe that story should consider that the substance doesnt really help much in football playing. If he was to dope, he would have taken something a lot more effective, instead of being banned for some appetite thing. That doesnt really sound like he knew of all that stuff. And then, would he be so stupid effectively ending his career when right now he is really in need of money (-> 15 million to Chelsea still not resolved)??

So I'm convinced he will at most be banned for three months

Wasn't Paddy Kenny banned for taking cough syrup? :D

Archived