Rossendale etc - very slow to build up stadium

I am Rossendale United, started in Unibond Division 1, now with a few promotions I find myself in 2016 in League 1

All fine and dandy but the ground improvements are so slow.

Started with a 2500 capacity, started selling that out in some Conf games and most L2 games. Then last pre season it was extended by 751 seats to 3251. And this year they have bulit 249, taking it up to it's maximum capacity (according to the ground data sheet I have seen as an assistant researcher. So it's now 3500 (with 1100 seats in that) and it will sell out every single game as it did this season.

Surely in real life they would go on a groundshare with Rochdale or build a new ground rather than wasting money on building something insufficient

The reason there was no stadium update was because this team is from a mod league and not SI researched in full. Therefore the ability to modify accordingly is not there, or that is what appears to happen. Its also why teams at these levels always have no money available. IRL players down the really low divisions are transferred in exchange of footballs, kit or future players, dont think SI can implement this though.

Archived