Save game could not be loaded + date of patch

I had to put a new hard drive in my laptop and reinstall everything. I did however save a copy of my fm2010 save game. Now after installing fm again when I go to load this game it says "save game could not be loaded" Just thought I would ask if anyone knew of any way to fix this or repair this saved game. Also how long after the transfer window shuts do we usually get the next patch, as its probably best to wait and start a new game with the latest patch. Thanks all.

• Administrators

You probably need to install the latest (10.2) patch. If you had it on the old FM you had installed, you wouldn't be able to load your game in an earlier version (such as the 10.0 you've just installed). Let me know how you get on, thanks.

You probably need to install the latest (10.2) patch. If you had it on the old FM you had installed, you wouldn't be able to load your game in an earlier version (such as the 10.0 you've just installed). Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Thanks Neil, sorry should have said I have the latest patch installed. Other games I saved work ok, just this one won't load.

New patch will most likely come out towards the end of Feb/beginning of March.

No idea about your problem, I'm afraid. Do you have a backup of the save?

That is my problem! I have a backup of the save game but it will not load. Get this error message "save game could not be loaded"

Archived