Is this a bug

either this is a bug or absolutely ridiculous programming

for a game that doesnt have a particularly good match engine, you'd think SI would cut out the gamebreaking bugs.

Just now, my defender is not under any pressure and so he decides to kick it out for a corner...not play it back to my keeper, not boot it upfield...he TURNS AROUND and kicks it out...Arsenal subsequently score from the 92nd minute corner, making it 1-1

This has happened SO many times, and now i've finally been punished for it with a goal, its making me fume

A question for you.

If its a bug where should you post it?

a) here to create sensation OR

b) in the bugs forum, preferably with your save and a pkm so that it can be looked at and fixed?

Why can people not find the bugs forum, its not even that far away from this one on the front page.

sensations are cooler tho....can you deny it?

Yes I can deny that. If it is a bug then it needs sorting. The bugs forum is the best place for that to happen..........

Anyway you can't expect to beat Arsenal - how unrealistic would that be? ;-)

Taytaz- if you cosider this to be a bug then please post this in the match engine section of the Bugs forum, along with a pkm of the match and let the testers have the chance to view it and fix it.

Have you got the 10.2 patch installed?

either this is a bug or absolutely ridiculous programming

for a game that doesnt have a particularly good match engine, you'd think SI would cut out the gamebreaking bugs.

Just now, my defender is not under any pressure and so he decides to kick it out for a corner...not play it back to my keeper, not boot it upfield...he TURNS AROUND and kicks it out...Arsenal subsequently score from the 92nd minute corner, making it 1-1

This has happened SO many times, and now i've finally been punished for it with a goal, its making me fume

I hate to say it but IMO its partially your tactics and partially the player.

I would make a guess that his mentality is too defensive and other players aren't giving him a "safe" pass. On top of that the player himself is possibly nervous/doesn't handle pressure well etc.

Archived