I love this game!!

I'd noticed that a lot of the threads in general discussion seem to be about 'this game is rubbish, i hate it', or 'what would make FM better'. So I thought I'd start one on what keeps us coming back and playing, and why we love it so much.

I'd start it off with the way the important games make the heart rush, more than any other game out there, including real life football to be honest. My last game I was almost literally bouncing around the room with excitement and nerves, and I can't think of anything else that would do that to me.

If people say it's rubbish, i hate it etc why buy it. I have played manager games since i had a amiga( i think its was premier manager and championship manager ). Every year they just keep getting better, FM10 is so realistic it runs your life, if you have a spare 10 mins youre on it then that 10 mins goes to hours before you know it. What game lets play any club any where you want, all i can say is keep up the good work SI:)

I struggled to get into FM10 at first (I've been playing since FM07). I think I may have been wiped out at the time. I had a long career in my past FM and I found it difficult to start from scratch again...

but I started a save with Karlshrue and never did much with it. I think after a month I was still in preseason, I would play for maybe an hour a few times a week...and then something happened. I don't remember what, but suddenly the game was fun again and now it feels like old times. I'm at the point again where during the day when I'm not playing, I'm thinking about tactics and players, etc.

It really is a great game. The more you play the more impressed with it you are. The guys and gals at SI have managed to improve so many aspects of the game, it's really something. Thumbs up to everyone at SI for putting together this version. For me it's the best yet.

im kinda at that stage now because i only just got the game the other day iv been finding it hard to get into my game and often find my self going back to fm08 which i think is the best one so far but like you im kinda hoping that all changes when i get used to the new skin of fm10 lol .

I'd noticed that a lot of the threads in general discussion seem to be about 'this game is rubbish, i hate it', or 'what would make FM better'. So I thought I'd start one on what keeps us coming back and playing, and why we love it so much.

I'd start it off with the way the important games make the heart rush, more than any other game out there, including real life football to be honest. My last game I was almost literally bouncing around the room with excitement and nerves, and I can't think of anything else that would do that to me.

spot on ,cant get enough of it at the moment , my poor wife lol

If I wouldn't have a wife, kids and a job, I guess this game would completely take over my life apart for those moments when I actually watch real football on TV.

I can't think of anything better to do with my spare time. Sounds nerdy, but it's the truth.

If I wouldn't have a wife, kids and a job, I guess this game would completely take over my life apart for those moments when I actually watch real football on TV.

I can't think of anything better to do with my spare time. Sounds nerdy, but it's the truth.

I don't need to add anything to this, just to say this is how I feel too.

Archived