Loaning out unhappy players

The biggest problem I find with this game is that if any EPL side makes a bid for your players and are refused they ALWAYS go in a mood and become unhappy (assuming your not in a top European league). I'm Rangers but apparently the lure of Bolton and Burnley are just too much. A rather conceited piece of programming from what I assume are mostly English programmers.

Sorry guys but it's true. Yes, the EPL is, along with La Liga, arguably the world's top league. It doesn't mean that every player without fail wants to be there no matter what offer their current club get.

The only way around this is to set your players value to zero and then turn the offers down. However it's easy to forget to do this. Teams then come in with pathetic bids which are turned down. Result? Players (always) become unhappy.

Now how do I get around this? Currently I am trying to loan the players out for a while in the hope they come back feeling happier. Does this work? Can I get around this problem in any way other than selling?

Archived