FM08SX - Mac Save Game Editor

littleblue50

OK after having the same problem as Genie in trying to figure out the new format, I finally have figured it out so work on FM08SX is progressing quite quickly now. There is no rewrite required this time as there was for FM07SX so it shouldnt be too long before it is available.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

LittleBlue is currently working on Fm08sx, we hope,i repeat we hope that he will be done by january icon_wink.gif and mate converting Genie scout to MAC is not done in 10 sec, I wouldnt mind of course but lets leave littleblue work on this one at least icon_biggrin.gif

P.S: just like everyone else I am excited and I cant wait till fm08sx comes out, need some editing to do icon_smile.gif

Hi there Atytse,

Last version fm07sx contained a scout, you could look for players by country, position filter, I don't remember looking up via potential I guess it is possible, it is an amazing tool,

for more information Go to www.macfm.net here you will find everything you'd like to know about fm08sx and the development, in the forums though,

Good Luck

Guest Joshlee
Originally posted by Atytse:

well Fm07 has a pc version so I assume there is too

mac editor should be the first priority

since pc hv already got several editors out there

Hello guys,

I don't understand why the company that releases FM 2008 for Mac dont put a EDITOR for MAC!!! I think it's inacceptable for all the MAC users. Someone knows when and where MAC users will be able to have a EDITOR for FM 2008 (mac version)?!

Best regards...

uhm, an editor is included with the mac version... just check your si folder in applications....

but we're talking here about a save game editor, which still needs to be developed for mac.

btw, all the windows users, that are asking for a pc version of this editor, there is one thats already out, just google it.i think it's called fmm 08 or something like that

Hello Admir,

I found a FM LOGO with a hammer, called DATA EDITOR. But when i click it just open a window that contain information and i don't think it's a real EDITOR. Can someone help me and tell me how i can use this DATA EDITOR?!!!

ok hi guys - an update.

1) I'm not Japanese, I'm just a Brit living in Japan lol

2) I've figured out the db now so thats good icon_smile.gif

3) MacFM.net is down because I bought a dedicated server and am in the process of switcching it over (It will be done when I get back from holiday)

4) The editor hasnt been forgotten but ive been very busy IRL. Hoping (but not promising) to have a version out in January

Originally posted by littleblue50:

ok hi guys - an update.

3) MacFM.net is down because I bought a dedicated server and am in the process of switcching it over (It will be done when I get back from holiday)

4) The editor hasnt been forgotten but ive been very busy IRL. Hoping (but not promising) to have a version out in January

I'm sure everyone can understand that life doesn't begin and end with FM for most people! Thanks for your efforts littleblue, fingers crossed you get chance to finish the editor

icon14.gif

T.V.

Originally posted by littleblue50:

ok hi guys - an update.

LB, i totally get your RL stuff man, with two little kids taking up most of my time i totally get where ya coming from, keep up the good work fella fro us Mac minorities ! icon14.gif

Archived