Board Confidence Issue

• 4 months later...
does this mean sir alex is only stable at the start of every season? yet we all know he wont get replaced unless he retires

I believe that once a manager reaches iconic or legendary status at one's club, the board should at least be delighted with the manager's performance at the start of the season.

Off topic here because I don't want to start a new thread with regards to this issue:

Is it possible to achieve 100% confidence when it comes to club harmony on Football Manager 2010? I noticed that even if ALL my squad players are having a superb morale and being very happy at the club, this confidence rating is still not 100%! Has anyone achieved this? What must one do? :confused:

I had 99% club harmony at 1 point, but I thats the closest I have been.

Me too! I too had 99% harmony! What must one do to achieve 100%? Anyone got any advise on this issue?

My highest overall board confidence is reaching 94%. I want to reach the 100% mark in the game (whatever means it will take) to test what the board says. After that, I intend to play the game in a 'proper' way, as close to LLM style as possible and to start afresh.

But currently, this confidence issue is the only one I have not reached perfection! :(

yes it's normal for the game to do this as confidence resets at the end of every season.

i don't think it resets fully however.

after 4 or 5 seasons i see that when i finish as "untouchable" in the next season my status doesn't decrease as much as it used to.

this season for instance (5) i started with "very secure" at 67%.

Confidence doesn't completely reset. There is a bar for "club stature" that carries through your entire time at the club: so if you have single-handedly taken BSP minnows to champion's league glory, you shouldn't ever be at risk of losing your job over a slow start to the season.

If you're on the favoured personnel/icons/legends list, I think that also helps.

Archived