To leave or not to leave

Just finished my 4th season with Kings Lynn winning the BSP and promotion into League 2 and i've just won the FA Trophy as well.

But now i've been offered the Palace job and i'm kinda tempted to leave and take over the Eagles.

So what should i do?

if you play 2 saves like those 2 suggest you are a coward and not a real Football manager player, do what you feel is right mate thats all the advice i can give

No need for abuse like that mate, everyone is entitled to play the game the way they like.

unless they're alex ferguson, in which case they'd reload everytime they lost

but back on topic, stay with King Lynn, you'll rise higher than Palace ever made it eventually

Don't know whether you've noticed, but SAF doesn't need to reload. He's got a winning team without the need for cheating. ;)

It depends what your objective is.

Do you want a great or realistic career? Then leave, as every rl manager would do that.

Do you want a great challenge or you support that club? Then stay and rest assured that after what you achieved already, Palace will not be the last club to come for your services, should you change your mind at a later point in time.

hth :)

Archived