This is a science fiction game...

i ve been playing FM for a lot of years and i m sorry for saying this but the game is getting worst and worst. i was wondering if this is a science fiction game. how is it possible in a game to have 70-80 shots on and off goal. in table tennis this natural, but not in a football game. the epic comebacks are another issue in this game. is there any other manager game that is more serius than FM? If yes can somebody tell me please? i think siga games should give up with this game. how is it possible to buy the game, and need internet connection to activate it. especially when theres another patch available, you cant play the game unless you connect with the internet to download. really is there any other manager game that is more serius? fm is the worst game ever.

My Wife and Kids :p??

Good spot my man. Wayans is a funny man. :)

Back to OP, I would love to see the stats from this game with 70-80 shots if possible? What was that? You can't show a screenie? Why? Oh yeah because you're exaggerating ridiculously trying to get attention.

Good spot my man. Wayans is a funny man. :)

Back to OP, I would love to see the stats from this game with 70-80 shots if possible? What was that? You can't show a screenie? Why? Oh yeah because you're exaggerating ridiculously trying to get attention.

Oh how I use to watch that program like a religion! :p

The outakes for that part are hilarious!

I love the fact that every time somebody posts something criticising FM they always start with the line "I have been playing FM for a number of years / since CM1........"

What relevance is that?

Every time I read that I think "Well here comes another rant".

Also it is rather ironic that the OP has posted on an internet forum complaining about needing to be connected to the internet to get the Patch.

Archived