can you upset coaching staff - he walked out

Have to admit I did keep ignoring the coaches advice as his was often against my assistant and my assistant had more knowledge of the team adviced me against him alot. So therefore I felt the asistant advice was more valued to be more accurate.

My coach declared his interest in going to another club he was not approached. Then signed for a another club.

Which gives me the impression did I upset him by hurting his feelings he was not valued member of the staff.

My we should be able to tell him why his decisions was dismissed so he dont get upset if this has happened. If so use there advice they can get upset.;)

I don't think non-playing staff can get upset... but he would have had to have been approached to have moved clubs.

thanks I did'nt see any aproach in the news but like you said it must have been I might missed it for him to declare his desire to go to X club.

He was a good coach and even told me some good young youth to sign and I will miss him.

Staff do seem to move a lot more freely on this version... which a lot of people have complained about but for me it means I can improve my staff a lot without having to pay out for terminations of contract.

Archived