The moaning players are getting on my nerves

I've just started a game where I began unemployed, with sunday league experience, and with the English leagues from the prem to league 2 active. By the end of october I got the Crewe job. They were 13th, so not doing well, and so far I'm doing ok. Lost a couple, won a few, but the player are complaining that we're underachieving. Give me time to sort it out!!!

I mean, I've brought in a couple of talented free agents. One of them is in great goalscoring form, Leonardo Iglesias, got 7 from 5, whereas my CM/AM David Noble is still settling in. Got a few loanees, Subotic from Pompey, and Gunning from Blackburn, both for 3 months, so I'll have them till the end of January.

Also, sometime before I joined crewe, they must have had some sort of investment as I got about 4 mil to spend, which is unheard of for league 2 teams surely? I've chosen wisely though I feel. Scott Barron from Milwall, David Gray from Man U( I wanted Darby from Liverpool, wouldn't join), Gale Agbossoumonde from Miami (awesome CB for League 2 teams if you can afford him), Michal Pazdan from Gornik Zabrze, to name just a few.

I wish the game would make players recognise that it takes time, I can't sort them out instantly! Also they should make them take future transfers into account.

Archived