ALL 3 keepers playing !!!! !!!!!! SOOO unrealistic !!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO i hate unrealistic things in FM it kills the game for me !!!!!! I'm in my 2nd season with chelsea and Nottm Forest is in the premier league and noticed something about their 3 keepers ....... the new keeper they got has stats of 8-9s not that good !!! but he has played in the 10 games so far !!!! Smith their best keeper has stats of 11-13 and has been brought on as a sub in all 10 games !!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!!! but the killer thing is their bloody 3rd keeper (dont know who he is or his stats) has played in 5 league games so far !!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH i haven't played it since !!!!!

IRL Crewe have played 5 different keepers in the league (Collis, Legzdins, Button, Bogdan, Phillips) with Bertrand Bossu on the bench for another game but Bogdan played only once and Phillips was brought in because Button was recalled by Spurs.

What is wrong with 3 keepers played in rotation?

Aston Villa bought Diego Cavalieri on my current save. We were tied 1-1 with 15 minutes left, and for some reason they decided to start playing him as a DMC and sub in a position player as keeper. Well he lost the ball in midfield and we scored on their **** keeper. Then they put him back in goal?

Archived