Crystal Palace -10

The points have already been deducted so they wont be on -10 next season

What? We know this.. :confused:

They mean when you start a new game, Palace will start with -10.

You can use a real-time editor like FMRTE that can be found in the Editors Hideaway to take 10 points off [you may need to play a league game for the change to take effect however i've never used FMRTE so cannot say for sure]. Or you can wait until 10.3.0 comes out (usually around mid-Feb).

how do i deduct 10 points off so when i start a game they have -10

regards

You can make an according setting in the editor.

IIRC the option is in one of the team settings screens in the editor. If not, it's in the respective league screen.

Also that's where to look if you want to remove any rl deduction.

btw, why would you want to give Palace a -10 deduction at the start of the 09/10 season? We only went into administration in January. If you're starting the game at about this time of the season then by all means do the fun -10 thing, but at the START of the 09/10 campaign - unrealistic.

btw, why would you want to give Palace a -10 deduction at the start of the 09/10 season? We only went into administration in January. If you're starting the game at about this time of the season then by all means do the fun -10 thing, but at the START of the 09/10 campaign - unrealistic.

It's the same principle as transfers. If a player gets bought in January, they are in the next patch from the start of the season.

I'm just hoping the club gets bought before the next update so I can play as Palace and have a chance of staying up.

Archived