convert to classic

does anyone else revert to classic tactics? I seem it much easier to use nstead off all the options like box to box deep playing playmaker and many others. Just wondered if anyone else reverts.

You convert tactics to classics from the drop down menu.

i found in patch 2.0 i cant win wen i use the classic tactics. like 4-4-2 i was chelsea and in the 1st 10 games of the season i won only 3 and lost 5 !!!!! and couldnt score to save my life only scored 6 goals and my top scorer was zhirkov wit 2 !!!! i went on this forum moaned about having 20 shots on target a game and not scoring , about super keppers and all that. all 90% of people that commented back was change your tactics!!!! so i did......went wit 4-2-3-1 did all that rolls that players have.. a week later i finished a new season wit chelsea winning the league and losing ZERO !!!! but the super keeper still annoys me at times !!!!

i use classic tactics...and ive won the most trophies in nicholson! all the other stuff is just for fancy dans!

players are more important than tactics...imo

tell me what club you are playing as??

*guesses its a club with unlimited funds*

my ideal scenario would be having savable custom profiles for each of my players

so i'd have 'Fabregas Deep Playmaker', 'Fabregas Attacking Midfielder', 'Fabregas Centre Midfielder' etc

this i like!

i find myself tweeking the player roles so, for example, an attacking midfielder takes fewer long shots and plays more through balls (mainly because he can't shoot for toffee), but when i make a sub for someone with a hammer of a left peg i always forget to adjust the slider back up.

i use classic tactics...and ive won the most trophies in nicholson! all the other stuff is just for fancy dans!

players are more important than tactics...imo

try telling that to my Ivory Coast boys in the 2010 World Cup. We needed a win against BRAZIL to progress, so I went out gunsblazing until I scored, then played with 2nchormen and 5 defenders and jusr didier drogba up front.

Now tell me players were better than kaka, robinho, maicon, Alex, fabiano etc...

Archived