Best and Worst

Just ended a horrible losing streak as Manchester United with a resounding 3-0 victory over the Gooners.

Got me thinking:

What is your longest losing streak? We all have them. Mine is 5 games without a win, 3 defeats on the bounce.

What's your longest Undefeated streak? Have a pretty strong 33 game unbeaten run. Nothing like my 74 game unbeaten run with Barca on FM08.

Your greatest victory? Mine would have been going to the Nou Camp trailing 2-0 from the first leg of the CL semi final at Old Trafford. Rooney hits a last ten minute hat trick (Like he did at Hull form the 83rd minute onwards) to stun Barca and leave their dream of retaining the CL in tatters.

Your Worst defeat? The first leg hammering I'd taken from Barca, they should have won 5-0 or 6-0.

What is your longest losing streak? 7 games in my 2nd season with Man Utd on 08. Couldn't score for love or money, and ended up conceding 23.

What's your longest undefeated streak? I had 1 and a half seasons undefeated on my Man Utd save in 09.

Your greatest victory? Beating West Brom 2-1 with Fisher in 09. A last minute penalty got us through to the final of the FA Cup. :)

Your Worst defeat? In my first failed save with FM10, I lost to Chelsea 5-0, playing as Barcelona.

What is your longest losing streak? Apparently only 3 games.

What's your longest undefeated streak? 26

Your greatest victory? My first season in the Bundesliga saw me beat the league winners Leverkusen 4-0 in the German Cup Final. However, my 2nd season there has seen me beat Inter Milan 5-1 in the Euro Cup Final

Your Worst defeat? To rest the team for the Euro Cup final played my reserves. They got beat 8-1 by Bayern.

What is your longest losing streak? 13 games or something with Sodovik (RIP :() on FM08

What's your longest Undefeated streak? 70 unbeaten with Inter and a crazy amount (can't remember exactly) with Wolves.

Your greatest victory? Biggest is Arsenal 16-0 Tampines in WCC. Best I'm not sure about. Atletico 4-1 Barca yesterday was nice..

Your Worst defeat? Folkstone 9 - 1 Paulton

What is your longest losing streak? Not too bad actually, 6 games without a win in the Prem last season (2010/2011) with Southampton. Also not long ago ended another 6 game winless run in the Prem with the Saints.

What's your longest Undefeated streak? League One 2009-10, went almost 2 months (10 league games) without defeat. Leeds ended it by beating us 2-0 at Elland Road shortly before Christmas :(

Your greatest victory? There's been a few. Hammering Premier League Hull 3-0 at home in the League Cup (While we were in League One), last season's surprise home win over Arsenal, or even hammering Sunderland 7-1 at home (Though as a Sunderland supporter I can't really say I enjoyed it ;) )

Your Worst defeat? Man City have given us a few hidings in the League and cups. Absolutely demolished us 6-1 at the COMS in the 5th round of the League Cup last season. More recently, Chelsea tore us apart 5-0 at home. We just couldn't get anywhere near them.

Longest Losing Streak - 4/5 games with Man U

Undefeated Streak - 28 SPL Games with Celtic before I left for Porto

Greatest Victory - By score Man U 12-0 Newcastle Town, Best = Celtic 2-0 A. Madrid or Man U 4-1 Arsenal

Worst Defeat - By score Chelsea 4-1 Man U/A. Madrid 3-0 Man U Worst = Burnley 3-1 Man U (sacked right after this game)

Longest Losing Streak: 6 games with Leeds

Undefeated Streak: 27 gams with Leeds

Greatest Victory: Beating Barcelona 4-1 in the group stages of the Champions League with Leeds in 2013

Worst Defeat: Losing 4-1 at home to Wolves in a playoff second leg after winning the first leg 2-0 at Molineux

What is your longest losing streak? this was 18 games after winning the first 7 of the season complacency set in and bang it was hard to turn it

What's your longest Undefeated streak? current season after understanding how the do teamtalks currently 15 games and 6 points clear

Your greatest victory? just done it in the vase 9-0 against ipswich wanderers.

Your Worst defeat? 0-3 at present so not bad

I'm Man Utd:

What is your longest losing streak? 3 Games in a row, i had Arsenal away, Liverpool away and Wolfsburg away and bad injuries :(

What's your longest Undefeated streak? 55 games i think give or take a game or 2

Your greatest victory? a picture says a thousand words:

barce50noucamp.jpg

Your Worst defeat? a 3-0 at Anfield :(, but the one that hurt most was a 2-1 loss at OT in the SF of the EEC in the first season when Rooney scored in the first minute, then Rio decided to get sent off in the 3rd minute :( which basically got me knocked out.

What is your longest losing streak? i n fm10 its 2 games with lyon, lost to toulouse and to man u in champo league

What's your longest Undefeated streak? 16 games with lyon in fm10

Your greatest victory? in fm10 its probably beating juventus 4-2 with lyon in champo league knockout

Your Worst defeat? losin to chelsea 4-2 in group stage of champo league with lyon,i was 2-1 up and suarez scored at hat-trick in the last 10 mins to win it for them

What is your longest losing streak? 5 games with MK Dons in the Championship, it was during my longest winless run of about 13 games.

What's your longest Undefeated streak? 85 with Tottenham on CM03/04. Current game is 49 with Orlando Pirates.

Your greatest victory? Probably

SteauavSpartaPragueOverview.png

Had to get 2 goals in injury time to qualify for the Champions League which I got and its probably slightly better than the 1-0 win I got over Plymouth to secure promotion to the Premier League with Sheffield Wednesday earlier.

Your Worst defeat? MK Dons 1 Arsenal 6 in the League Cup. Arsenal had their youth team out.

Also in the European Cup I lost 5-1 to PSV in the Semi Final with Tottenham when I was chasing my first European title.

What is your longest losing streak? i think i only won 3 games in 2010 jan to dec with doncaster and stayed up both seasons and kept my job

What's your longest Undefeated streak? i usually get to 30 and lose to bottom of the league at home

Your greatest victory? 7-0 against chelsea

Your Worst defeat? my spurs team drew 2-2 with non league(below blue square north and south) farnboro, that was pretty bad worse than a defeat, other than that doncaster was 4-2 up at half time against man city and managed to lose 5-4

• 4 weeks later...
Just ended a horrible losing streak as Manchester United with a resounding 3-0 victory over the Gooners.

Got me thinking:

What is your longest losing streak? We all have them. Mine is 5 games without a win, 3 defeats on the bounce.

What's your longest Undefeated streak? Have a pretty strong 33 game unbeaten run. Nothing like my 74 game unbeaten run with Barca on FM08.

Your greatest victory? Mine would have been going to the Nou Camp trailing 2-0 from the first leg of the CL semi final at Old Trafford. Rooney hits a last ten minute hat trick (Like he did at Hull form the 83rd minute onwards) to stun Barca and leave their dream of retaining the CL in tatters.

Your Worst defeat? The first leg hammering I'd taken from Barca, they should have won 5-0 or 6-0.

Needed to update this with some new info:

What's your longest Undefeated streak? 72 games now with United, won the league without been defeated a la Arsenal.

Your greatest victory? Toss up between beating Chelsea 7-2 at OT, Aguero hitting 5. Although it will probably be the Rooney inspired 7-1 victory over AC Milan at the San Siro. Rooney hits 4, Aguero nets a first half hat trick.

Archived