Great Britain team for Olympic Games?

Hi...

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me exactly how to make a GB team on editor and make them eligible for the olympic games 2012 and beyond... i can't seem to find a list of eligible nations + not sure if i have to create a whole new country called 'great britain' which isnt realistic....

Thanks in advance :)

we dont have a football team in the olympics, this is becasue all the 4 nations compete for fifa seperatly

but we are gonna have one in 2012, and it will represent Great Britain, but de to disageements betweent he home nations, it will be made up of English players only.

yet there is no team at all for GB in 2012 in game

Yes, this needs to be posted in the editor's hideaway- its a wonderful place where you'll dreams will come true :D

Id say its more than likely possible to be done, but I myself am not too sure on editing a country, especially in relation to competitions with unusual team restrictions.

england i think are competing in the competition soley ie no ireland, scotland or wales just england as we're hosting the tournament we need a football team

No England are not competing. Great Britain are competing, but the Great British team will be made up of English players only. Ireland players would never have competed anyway because they do not form part of Great Britain.

Archived