Unhappy players

Everyone has probably goen through the situation. An important player gains interest from quite big clubs and you issue the 'hands off' warning and then they get unhappy. However, my question is - will these players lose their unhappiness after the interested team has long withdrawn their interest? Or will they always be unhappy and I will have to sell before their contract runs out, because I they are too unhappy to renew them?

18 months ago I got a bid for a player that wasn't enough money. I turned it down. A year later I decided to loan him out to see if it solved his unhappiness (as playing every game for me didn't work). He's been on loan playing regularly for 3 months and is still unhappy.

I have another player in the same position that's been unhappy for several months.

How are you getting on HazzyDeepy?

When they are really intentioned to leave you can do pretty much nothing to keep them despiting lettin' them be captain, play as first eleven, giving the double of salary , releasing media positive comments, let them tutoring, giving them huge money bonuses etc etc etc

Nothing, if they wanna go they won't change their mind even if you propose them to upgrade salary 15X their actual one.

I've got a player who is struggling to be motivated because of personal problems he has with me. He has been like that all season even though there is no mention of any problems in his personal and I have no idea what I did to wee him off.

I will probably have to sell him because I think he will be like that forever.

18 months ago I got a bid for a player that wasn't enough money. I turned it down. A year later I decided to loan him out to see if it solved his unhappiness (as playing every game for me didn't work). He's been on loan playing regularly for 3 months and is still unhappy.

I have another player in the same position that's been unhappy for several months.

How are you getting on HazzyDeepy?

Well 3 players were unhappy after not being allowed to talk to other teams. I just left it, and eventually (about 2 months later) 2 players have become happy again and the one player who has remained unhappy I have sold off for a good sum.

Archived