anyone else had a table like this first season in?

so i just barely won the title, chelski drew against everton on the last day and i won which put me over the top...but im most surprised about how far back third place is. has anyone else had a first season in the EPL where its been so lopsided in favour of 1 or 2 teams?

firstseasontable.jpg

My second season, I had the same points with Chelsea with me having a better goal difference at the 37th game.

Sadly, my last game was against Liverpool and Chelsea against Nott Forest.

I drew with Liverpool and lost the title to Chelsea! Quite an exciting but disappointing season, I must say.

It reminds me of playing FM08 in the SPL, splitting the OF but never being able to catch or overtake Celtic as every time I would have a really good season they would have an amazing one and finish on 95 points. Season after I left for the EPL they finish with about 25 points less and everyone was really close. Typical. And annoying.

Yeah, I hate the fact that another team tends to be guaranteed to stay close to you. I won my first 17 games in my current season and was about 4 points clear of real madrid.

I had that, I won the first 16 league games in Poland yet some team had managed to only lose 1 (to me) and draw 1 at this point. Made for a good title race though, until they blew it completely. That's the tightest I've had. Although in my 2nd season I was in 3rd heading into the last 2 games after clawing back from a 10 point deficit to a 1 point deficit from the leaders. I lost my last 2 games but so did they and even a draw would have won me the title

Archived