Piggy in the middle??

monkey in the middle being used in the sense of a black player in the middle would create a lot of problem, quite frankly im fed up of everyone playing the race card but this i can understand it could be a very big problem SI have got it spot on

monkey in the middle being used in the sense of a black player in the middle would create a lot of problem, quite frankly im fed up of everyone playing the race card but this i can understand it could be a very big problem SI have got it spot on

What???????????????:confused:

What???????????????:confused:

Bojan11 is simply asking for attention. Ignore him. They usually go away after a while.

vic how am i asking for attention im posting why si in FOOTBALL MANAGER and SKY COMMENTATORS have to be politcally correct, may i remind you of ron atikensens monkey comment to desaille? no? OP THAT is why we dont call it monkey in the middle vic taylor has no interest in helping you with your question and simply wants to get his post count up

vic how am i asking for attention im posting why si in FOOTBALL MANAGER and SKY COMMENTATORS have to be politcally correct, may i remind you of ron atikensens monkey comment to desaille? no? OP THAT is why we dont call it monkey in the middle vic taylor has no interest in helping you with your question and simply wants to get his post count up

The OP didn't have a question. He already knew that both terms meant the same thing. He was commenting on it.

If you read my previous posts on this thread, you will see I also helped someone else because they didn't know what the OP was talking about.

I've seen several of your posts on seperate threads, and let me tell you, your posting standard is low. I don't need to try and get my post count up. Neither do I post uselessly like you. I managed to get my post count up to what it is by posting helpful comments, discussing things with people, and being a proper member of this forum.

I suggest you take a long hard look at the content of your posts in future.

I am constantly astonished at the ability of some posters to take a simple topic and twist it out of recognition.:confused:

Lets also leave the moderation of the forums to the Mods please.

P.S to the OP-

Pig in the middle was also a training schedule that was used in one of the previous versions of the game, so it will be familiar in a game sense to some and not to others.

Archived