If SI release a full version of FM on the iPad I will buy one.

I'm not one for hype and Apple, I do have an iPod shuffle but just a regular phone and Dell laptop. Imagine whipping out FM on the train then jumping out of your seat and holding the iPad aloft as if it was the Blue Square Premier Trophy ans you guide Chester back to the Football League. Having easier access to FM would defiantly make me buy something like this otherwise I'll leave it rather than take it.

For all of 20 minutes, until you get mugged.

I've had someone attempt to mug me after seeing me playing FM on a laptop on the train - just down the road from you in Havant when I went to visit family lol.

Ah well the location of portsmouth was a bit misleading :p

Yeah I use to live somewhere in Portsmouth until I was like 4 or something, all the family is down there and stuff. And I support 'em ;)

Nan lives in Havant though, I'll let her know to be careful and not to go on the train with her iPad :p

The iPad seems to be trying to beat blackberry, minus the phone capabilities (this is my take on it after having looked ta what it does), so FM isn't a possibility. I do like your idea of Chester winning the Blue Square Premier, but not until we get rid of a certain family from the boardroom...

Archived