City Of Manchester?

Im currently managing Manchester City, and have won the Premiership 2 years running, FA Cup 2 years running, League Cup 2 years running, and 2 Champions League Semi-finals, my stadium has been expanded to 60,000 seats. Every single match day I fill the stadium up completely, 60,000 no matter who the opposition are. Does the stadium get expanded even more, or does a new stadium get built?

Thanks

If you want the stadium to be expanded, ask the board. If they are willing they will either expand or start building a new one.

You will need success (which you've got), solid attendance figures (which you're getting), and lots of money.

It would also be good to have a chiarman with high ambition and resources but, as you're Man City, you don't have to worry about that.

And can I just take this chance to be stupidly immature:

"UP THE RED DEVILS!"

Thank you. :D

Try requesting a stadium expansion from your board. (#name# > Board Room > Requests). If you're regularly filling it, they should either say they'll look into expanding it, or the local council would never allow it, in which case they will eventually build you a new one.

I don't know what the maximum size is the CoM stadium can get to though, maybe someone else can help out.

Im currently managing Manchester City, and have won the Premiership 2 years running, FA Cup 2 years running, League Cup 2 years running, and 2 Champions League Semi-finals, my stadium has been expanded to 60,000 seats. Every single match day I fill the stadium up completely, 60,000 no matter who the opposition are. Does the stadium get expanded even more, or does a new stadium get built?

Thanks

Why don't you move the stadium to Stockport

It'll be closer to home for all your fans

:mad:

The board say there isnt enough space. Do you know how much a new stadium will cost? Thanks

Several hundred million. The board will usually take out a loan if they decide to build a new stadium though. And the price will also be reduced because you'll sell the previous stadium.

I'm estimating... 800-900mil.

Eastlands can be expanded to 60k before the local council will block any further attempts. I've seen one person mention them building a new 62k stadium but they were in the year 2030 or so.

Not that you need a larger stadium. The board injects unlimited cash so it's not like the extra income is needed.

Eastlands can be expanded to 60k before the local council will block any further attempts. I've seen one person mention them building a new 62k stadium but they were in the year 2030 or so.

Not that you need a larger stadium. The board injects unlimited cash so it's not like the extra income is needed.

It's cooler to have a larger stadium though. :cool:

Archived