Moving players between databases?

is it possible to move players between databases? there is a player called ritchie kitoko who only comes up in full belgian leagues on psp (all other leagues turned off completely). if i turn on any other leagues or have belgian as top league only then he is not there....is there any way to ensure he comes up in the game when only the top belgian league (together with the english or italian leagues to widen the number of players available) is selected or move him to a new country completely? Tried chaning his club, age and ability with the editor and noe of that seems to help. Please advise if anyone is cleverer enough to have found a way round this!!

Cheers

thanks...is there a seperate database for each league? If so when you select english as main league and belgian as top division only presumably it must load up the english database and then certain 'top' players from the belgian league database...? this isn't just players of the teams in the top league so there must be some flag or something within the database for the game to know which 'top' players to load from the belgian league...if that thinking is the case (I don't know -just my guess) is there a way to add a flag to the player ritchie kitoko (for example) so that he's loaded up when only belgian top league is selected and not just when all begium leagues are selected.

otherwise I will edit an existing player - but can't find another player like him(in terms of position, country, attributes...)

Archived