New Job?

Ok so just a quick run down of my jobs thus far in my career, I started off in the PDL league in the USA for Brooklyn and after one season left for Norway to join Floy in the first division elite and i almost got promoted than left for england and took over at northwich vitoria in blue square north and I won the league with them and then the next year I won the blue square premier with them, but now I want to go to a higher reputation club in europe preferably. Should I resign and try out the market? or stay on at northwich and go on vacation and set to apply for higher reputation clubs? and why havent I recieved any offers?? yeovil who is still in the blue square permier rejected me! any help is appreciated

Ok so just a quick run down of my jobs thus far in my career, I started off in the PDL league in the USA for Brooklyn and after one season left for Norway to join Floy in the first division elite and i almost got promoted than left for england and took over at northwich vitoria in blue square north and I won the league with them and then the next year I won the blue square premier with them, but now I want to go to a higher reputation club in europe preferably. Should I resign and try out the market? or stay on at northwich and go on vacation and set to apply for higher reputation clubs? and why havent I recieved any offers?? yeovil who is still in the blue square permier rejected me! any help is appreciated

Some questions:

What are your stats and reputation like?

Do have you a really low loyalty stat or something like that?

What wage are you on at Northwich?

also:

It's your tactics

my tactics are a 4-1-2-1-2 i love it and i kinda make my team around that formation. my rep is regional and i have one cup win, one league win, and in 201 games i have 101 wins, 43 draws, and 57 loses. i mean my club/player loyalty is 5, i imagine that hurts me? and my wage at northwich is 675 per week and this season we just turned pro from semi pro.

Archived