Biggest Transfer fee??

While recently playing as Luton, while slumming it away in Blue Square Premier on deadline day Man City decded they wanted to spend £93 mil on Lionel Messi :eek:...which got me wondering... whats the biggest transfer fee you've seen in the game whether you've been involved in the transfer or not?

At Real Madrid in FM09, I signed Cristiano Ronaldo for £85M, Karim Benzema for £50M, Silva for £80M and David Villa for £95M in one 12-month period. Best part? My ass man telling me the squad could use some more signings after Villa (last) signing. This despite being the reigning CL & La Liga champs and have tons of depth. Added a new ass man the next day...

£1billion for Christiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid before it happend irl. And before anyone says or asks yes I was cheating and yes Madrid did go into administration as a result of the transfer.

I paid 122mil for fabregas and Essien.....I'm ashamed of myself for Essien but I was at Man City and Chelsea didn't want to let me have Lampard. On another note I got Villa for 27mil in season 2 which I think is a bargain

Thats funny...I wanted Villa during season 1 and Valencia wanted 180 millon dollars for him

310US is crazy, is that genuine transfer budget or did something get smudged?

I've sold Vela for $140mil AUS, just paid $80mil for 1 guy. I have no problem spending $70-80mil on players. No other teams in my game are spending big, including Man City.

playing as man utd (got rid of the debt and glazers through editor before starting the game), arsenal finished 8th after the 1st season, so i went on a charm offensive with fabregas through the media, got him unsettled and signed him for 52mln pounds plus 50% of next transfer fee to Arsenal. Mission for next offseason - getting C.Ronaldo back :)

playing as man utd (got rid of the debt and glazers through editor before starting the game), arsenal finished 8th after the 1st season, so i went on a charm offensive with fabregas through the media, got him unsettled and signed him for 52mln pounds plus 50% of next transfer fee to Arsenal. Mission for next offseason - getting C.Ronaldo back :)

Next to impossible, unless you can find the £880m to trigger the release clause in his contract.

Next to impossible, unless you can find the £880m to trigger the release clause in his contract.

hm... i was hoping for something like 70mln pounds now plus 50% of next fee plus 50mln after he plays 50 league games or something like would do the trick, anyone had success getting C.Ronaldo off Madrid?

Archived