Just a quick question or two

Is it worth taking over Man united even though they have a massive debt?

and how much do real madrid get in the second season to use for transfers?

cheers.:D

You may have massive debt with Man Utd, but you've also got a lot of money in your bank balance, and some very good players. Go for it!

I don't know about the second question, but I would say something between 80-100mil.

Usually in my games United ends up as a mid table team after a few seasons as they can't afford to buy any players. Real Madrid and Barcelona generate the most money in the game so I'd imagine they would have quite a bit to spend 2nd season.

Usually in my games United ends up as a mid table team after a few seasons as they can't afford to buy any players. Real Madrid and Barcelona generate the most money in the game so I'd imagine they would have quite a bit to spend 2nd season.

That's only because of the stupidity of the AI. If Man Utd are a user-controlled club, they can be brilliant.

Not trying to be an ass here, but what's the point in taking over one of the best 3 clubs in the game? Isn't it just like taking over Inter so you can win Serie A?

Some people enjoy it :) I personally don't enjoy buggering around with amateurs in the basement of the english league.

Each to their own :)

Archived