Fitness levels?

Just a quick few questions of a few things which im a bit concerned with. Im about half a season in, and i have noticed i concede a lot of goals in the last 10 minutes of the games, and probably half of those goals in the dying seconds of the games. without assuming its a little bug, im adamant its because of my fitness levels of my players, even making late substitions doesn't seem to make any difference.. i use tugs training, which seems to be very effective, however with my busy schedule, my players fitness levels seem to only hover around the 93-97% mark before games, which probably shows why they burn out so quickly late in games. a solution would probably be a rotation policy, but the only problem being my fringe players are just not good enough.. does anyone have any ideas to what i can do? cheers.

I would always make sure that you have a dedicated Fitness Coach with good atributes training your players. I also (if budgets/boards allow) have 1 coach doing aerobic and 1 coach doing strength to get the most out of the players fitness wise.

This way you are focusing very intently on these specific areas, not sure how much of an impact it makes but I never sem to have many issues.

Although you may not want to rotate, just like real life, at some stage the players will need a rest otherwise even by training them perfectly they are still going to get fatigued.

On the training/coaches section it tells you what coaches are designated to what area, when you first purchase a coach they are normally designated to all the relevant areas for them (i.e. general coach will be ticked to train in every area).

I, to increase the star rating for each coach, just allocate the coach to the specific area I want them to train in and normally end up with each coach just training in one or two specific areas based on the ratings.

Archived