Financial tips?

Hi,

I read that it was easy to make your club wealthy but I can't seem to do it. I only have £70 mill of balance while the other big clubs around the world have £200mill to £700mill.

I know I made some mistakes like spending too much on players that would be cheaper if I'd praised them and when I signed them, I rarely payed over "x" months.

I'm looking for some more tips to improve my situation.

Thanks in advance!

Buy young, play them/loan them out, sell for high price. Sounds easy but its a long term commitment and sometimes might not pay off. Pretty fun though, as you are spoiled for choice when you have such a large group of youngsters to keep/sell.

Buy young, play them/loan them out, sell for high price. Sounds easy but its a long term commitment and sometimes might not pay off. Pretty fun though, as you are spoiled for choice when you have such a large group of youngsters to keep/sell.

Now that you speak about it, I have some youngsters in the reserve team that probably won't make it into the first team, despite having some potential.

You're probably at a lower balance because you didn't pay over "X" months, really. Most of the bigger clubs are probably breaking at least a portion of the transfer fee over time. The "X" months mechanism isn't bad as long as you use it properly and have the money to cover your expenses.

Balance by itself isn't really the measure of your club, at any rate. I'd be happy with a 70 million balance.

Archived