Complacency in press conferences

I dont actually do press conferences as i find them repetitive and just let the Ass man do them.

In answer to your question though. If you are a big team, E.G Barca, then the press might think that because you are expected to beat Lyon comfortably that the players might get a bit complacent and think they can just win the game by turning up.

I hate it when you are a non league club and get past the 4th round qualifing of the FA cup or whatever and the reporter asks you "you have done well to get this far, what are your chances of going all the way and winning it.". Er, about 2 million to 1. But saying that would probably upset the my players.

I hate it when you are a non league club and get past the 4th round qualifing of the FA cup or whatever and the reporter asks you "you have done well to get this far, what are your chances of going all the way and winning it.". Er, about 2 million to 1. But saying that would probably upset the my players.

LOL so true

why does the press ask me about complacency in a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE semi-final?

really getting tired of it, why would any team be complacent against Lyon in a champions league semi-final?

Same reason that United would be complacent against their 'massive rivals' in the FAC3?

i know we all complain about repetitive press conferences - but real life conferences in general are the same, they are repetitive, wenger is always asked about injuries, if he is going to sign anyone, cesc fabregas' good form etc - its no different really!

i know we all complain about repetitive press conferences - but real life conferences in general are the same, they are repetitive, wenger is always asked about injuries, if he is going to sign anyone, cesc fabregas' good form etc - its no different really!

Yes but Arsenal's entire squad wouldn't go in a huff after Arsene gives a couple of positive answers to said questions.

We know that press conferences are also repetitive IRL, but in FM they are the biggest load of old rubbish, and the effect they can have on your players makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes but Arsenal's entire squad wouldn't go in a huff after Arsene gives a couple of positive answers to said questions.

We know that press conferences are also repetitive IRL, but in FM they are the biggest load of old rubbish, and the effect they can have on your players makes no sense whatsoever.

agree that some of the effects and reactions are maybe exaggerated, but the content of the questions isnt, would be nice for a few other topics to creep in though

I have started doing the pre match so I can build up friendshiips with other managers and leaving the post match to the assistant. Cuts down on 50% of the boredom.

i love how realistic press conferences are.

Im sure when arsene wenger gets asked questions, the journalist gives him the same 4 multiple-choice answers, none of which would be wengers choice, and when he does respond, the journalist complains that wenger is oo undecided on the matter :)

Archived