going back to old patch

I've been waiting since November for patch 3 !! I play career games and with all thbugs being reported it was useless me starting a save. I havent been playing FM10 since. I wish I hadnt bought it when it was released, I should have known better by now that the game would be in need of fixing. Every year I fall for the SI talk. From now on I will only buy the game in February and start my saves then. I wish hadnt deleted FM09 as i was enjoying that gameafter the patches and I deleted my save game :(

I've been waiting since November for patch 3 !! I play career games and with all thbugs being reported it was useless me starting a save. I havent been playing FM10 since. I wish I hadnt bought it when it was released, I should have known better by now that the game would be in need of fixing. Every year I fall for the SI talk. From now on I will only buy the game in February and start my saves then. I wish hadnt deleted FM09 as i was enjoying that gameafter the patches and I deleted my save game :(

... Reinstall 09...

I will sit and wait for patch 10.3 instead of reloading FM09(or FM07), this is because I deleted my fantastic save game, thats why I'm dumb, getting my hopes up that FM10 would have been even better. Lessons learned I guess. I just have to get into the routine of purchasing the game only in February each year and enjoying the career save for each version.

Archived