Caretaker Manager...

It would be a good feature, you could be given say 5 or 6 games to prove yourself half way through the season, or a Alan Shearer-esque chance to save someone from relegation, with the chance of a permanent contract afterwards.

I think this is a nice idea and another thing I would like is the ability to apply for U-18's and reserve teams job to try and prove yourself before managing the senior squad. Perhaps if you do well as the reserve manager then you could get the caretaker job to try and get the senior job. Of course this would only be an option is people wanted to play like that.

I quite like this idea. Would be good if you've had a bit of a crash in your managerial career to get offered a mini chance to rescue it. I alo like the idea of working your way through U-18s/reserves to a first team manager

I agree, would be good, especially if you want to start with a low rep, like a proper career, but don't want to manage lower down the league ladder. now you can gain experience and rep by winning the Under 18's league or reserves league, then maybe get a first team job in a league lower?

Archived