Another request for FMH 2

This one is enormous, in my eyes. I'd like to be able to 'watch' other matches, for the purpose of scouting players. Besides knowing a player's rating and number of assists and goals, I'd love to be able to see how many passes he's completing, tackles being made, etc etc.

In my opinion this would add considerable depth to FMH, and presumably the capability is already within the game. (Although I did notice that Marc failed to directly answer on here the question of whether CPU v CPU games are actually simulated using the match engine or not).

This one is enormous, in my eyes. I'd like to be able to 'watch' other matches, for the purpose of scouting players. Besides knowing a player's rating and number of assists and goals, I'd love to be able to see how many passes he's completing, tackles being made, etc etc.

In my opinion this would add considerable depth to FMH, and presumably the capability is already within the game. (Although I did notice that Marc failed to directly answer on here the question of whether CPU v CPU games are actually simulated using the match engine or not).

As this is a Football Manger Handheld forum im guessing this is for the handeld season the PSP would not be able to take on showing matches its simply not powerful enough, it would be a great idea but not going to happen.

This is the reason:

The FMH database is already at its best and with all the other features adding viewable matched would be to much.

avanti, your reply was a pointless jibe.

mr. simon... thanks for saying it's a great idea. But how can it be beyond the capabilities of the PSP version of the game to let me 'watch' another game? I'm only talking about it displaying exactly what it does when we, as players, watch our own team's match. I can't see how it can be impossible to ask the PSP to do what it already does in human v CPU matches, for CPU v CPU matches.

I'd be interested in any comment from SI on this, at least on whether it's feasible or not.

• SI Staff

Its feasible - I'll look into allowing humans to watch other matches at some point (although I will admit it probably won't be the highest thing on my agenda and so might not make the next version).

this isn't so much a request nor is it needed in the game at all, but i think it would be nice if we cud change the background to 1 of r own pictures that we have saved on the PSP instead of that green grass background, i realise this isn't needed to make the game even better but i just think it could look quite good icon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sandy112:

this isn't so much a request nor is it needed in the game at all, but i think it would be nice if we cud change the background to 1 of r own pictures that we have saved on the PSP instead of that green grass background, i realise this isn't needed to make the game even better but i just think it could look quite good icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll be looking into ways to make the PSP version more custimisable by people next version - although particulars aren't set in stone yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived