Accept Job for End of Season

I'm in the middle of a season that I want to finish as I have a good chance of winning the champions league. However I've been offered the Valencia job. It offers an exciting challenge and I want to take it.

In old FM's you could accept the offer and start at the end of the season/start of the new season.

I can't seem to accept and start at the end of the season, anyone tell me how?

That is a possibility Tomer but in all previous FM games you could at least ask for it and they'd consider it.

I'm torn between moving on or sticking it out to potentially win the CL :( I do want to leave at the end of the season though.

That is a possibility Tomer but in all previous FM games you could at least ask for it and they'd consider it.

I'm torn between moving on or sticking it out to potentially win the CL :( I do want to leave at the end of the season though.

Make a split save.

Save your game, then go with the new team, and save under a different name.

That way, if you hate the new team, or just want to go back to your old one, you can. :thup:

True, you should at least be able to ask. I don't remember if I had the option when I switched teams.

I think you can only set the deal to the end of the season if you are 3 months away from the end of the season or something like that which is annoying. But it's definatly on there as i done it on my Southampton save i left them to join PSG doing the end of season arrangement

How can i change teams, can you STOP hijacking everyones threads, if you want someone to answer your question, start your own threads dont hijack about 5 others!

And ive only ever seen end of season come up, from like after April to be honest with you!

Archived