FMRTE, a small question....

Hey guys i havent long knew about this erm, useful (?) tool! I decided to change you know kits and stadia capaticy. Then i deecided to see what i could do to players. I saw the selection from legend to v poor. I put Dimitar Berbatov as legend, 20 for everything and it dropped straight to 15 lmao. Also, i changed CA/PA and it doesent seem to change the player. For finances and non - player related uses its ok but i dont think its good for player editing. Unless im missing something?

Hey guys i havent long knew about this erm, useful (?) tool! I decided to change you know kits and stadia capaticy. Then i deecided to see what i could do to players. I saw the selection from legend to v poor. I put Dimitar Berbatov as legend, 20 for everything and it dropped straight to 15 lmao. Also, i changed CA/PA and it doesent seem to change the player. For finances and non - player related uses its ok but i dont think its good for player editing. Unless im missing something?

Before off clicking the screen you're on, save the one you're on. That should fix the problem.

Archived