Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was playing Kiev in CL 1st Round, away i beat them 1-0 they had there 1st choice keeper sent off meaning he couldn't play at anfield.

We come to the 2nd leg i have a full strength side out and kiev are down to 9 this time i have 20 shots they have 2, one of them been a goal in the 90th min while thy only have 9 men. Into ET i have like 10-15 shots they have 1............what happens they score.

And all this with a 19 year old unknown keeper...........................joke!!!!!

Plus i'm in 2014 so i haven't got dodgey players like riera kuyt babel and co

What the same tactics i used to beat a Man Utd side at OT 4-1 the game before and they had 11 men the whole game

Umm, and Man U and Kiev run the same tactics to counter yours? The result could happen, even with similar tactics by both sides. As for the goalie... he had a career day?

Don't get me wrong i love the game but when it comes to europe it just seems abit far fetched, its either too many goals or daft scorelines when a team is soooooooo poor a BSP side could beat em

As for the keeper he was one of the made up ones who go in there when theres no one else and dissappear straight after the game.....

That is rather suspect. What were your chances though? If they had one chance tht was an open net and you had twenty from the half way line I would probably accept your defeat and move on.

Clear cut chances i had more than them

Don't get me wrong i love the game but when it comes to europe it just seems abit far fetched, its either too many goals or daft scorelines when a team is soooooooo poor a BSP side could beat em.

Well, they obviously weren't that bad... seeing as you lost to them. :p

Agreed.

How can the problem be tactics when the chances are being created? It's a case of being unable to put the ball in the net.

There is a bug that allows a lot of clear chances to be created with the use of some tactics. These aren't proper chances despite the game registering them as CCCs and as such they aren't converted very often.

Why does everyone want screenie's for people to prove stuff?!

For this exact reason:

The screenshot might contain more details than the OP gave us?

We like to analyse on here, and a picture tells a thousand stories.

I was playing Kiev in CL 1st Round, away i beat them 1-0 they had there 1st choice keeper sent off meaning he couldn't play at anfield.

We come to the 2nd leg i have a full strength side out and kiev are down to 9 this time i have 20 shots they have 2, one of them been a goal in the 90th min while thy only have 9 men. Into ET i have like 10-15 shots they have 1............what happens they score.

And all this with a 19 year old unknown keeper...........................joke!!!!!

Plus i'm in 2014 so i haven't got dodgey players like riera kuyt babel and co

These things happen irl. Get over it.

Example in real life:

BPL 08-09 : Liverpool vs Arsenal

Result : 4 - 4

Liverpool were superior that night but Arshavin scored 4 goals. Liverpool have 20 shots more than Arsenal but the result is 4 -4

So , these things happen in real life

Apart from that

Ex. Torres in real life : In 10 matches , 20 clear cut chances , 18 goals

Torres in FM 10 : In 10 matches , 40 clear cut chances , 18 goals

Things are programmed a little differently in FM , but still it resembles the real life situation

Archived