sugar daddy

Foreground - Will continually pump money into the club.

Background - Will pump money into the club, but if you go up 1 or 2 levels he will stop.

Underwriter- Won't offer any extra money, but will top up the club's bank balance if it falls into the red.

VIC TAYLOR - MBE, ii have seeen soo many people on here write bull.S about the sugar dadies and i was less confused before i asked on another forum what the EXACT difference is, thanks for making it simple now maybe these people who just bought fm for the first time this year can read this and stop writing crap on these forums

VIC TAYLOR - MBE, ii have seeen soo many people on here write bull.S about the sugar dadies and i was less confused before i asked on another forum what the EXACT difference is, thanks for making it simple now maybe these people who just bought fm for the first time this year can read this and stop writing crap on these forums

Um, thanks, I guess. What's an MBE?

Don’t knock people who've only just bought the game. Just as many people who have bought the game for years are complaining. You have complained in several threads, have you not? ;)

It's quite simple. If someone gets tons of goals and heaps of success, they don't complain. If they don't get either, they bawl. There are a very small number of users who actually address bugs as they should be: calmly and thoroughly.

Archived