How to sack the whole staff?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that in FM2010 we will be able to sack the whole staff at once without the need to struggle throught some silly release recompensations... well... I've looked everywhere and I can't find such option :<

On par with the "Is 16 years old too young" thread for best thread title imo :thup:

Haha came into this thread to say just that ^^

This is better though as it's spelt correctly.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that in FM2010 we will be able to suck the whole staff at once without the need to struggle throught some silly release recompensations... well... I've looked everywhere and I can't find such option :<

The bolded bit just adds to the overall comedy of this thread xD

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that in fm2010 we will be able to suck the whole staff at once without the need to struggle throught some silly release recompensations... Well... I've looked everywhere and i can't find such option :<

(!) .

let me get this straight mate ... you aren't happy to suck every staff member in particular and you want to suck them all at once ? nasty fella =))))

or maybe i was wrong and you wanted instead of paying compensations to suck them off ... my bad =)

just having a laugh mate :) nothing personal

Archived