Has the crashing problem been solved yet?

Hi there,

After weeks of getting frustrated at the total lack of a solution to the memory crash error, I stopped playing altogether and started having a life again. However I miss my management career so before I swap allegiance and go back to Champ Man (where I am told the game does not crash), can anyone please tell me if this has been fixed? I really hope so as having played FM from its first release I would hate to have to stop playing but if they cant make a game that works - what choice do I have?

Thanks guys

K

I get these regularly too. Started 4 careers and had these crash dumps at certain points all around pre-season-8 games in and usually all when a game is being played and I'm looking at something (a players stats, tactics etc) I just can not be bothered playing this game anymore until this problem is solved 100% sorted.

Did the people who have dumps on this game have any problems on FM 08 or 09?? Might drop down to one of those and buy it. Heard nothing but good things about FM 08 so might go for that as long as it's not bugged to hell or has these crash dumps when in play.

Anyone?

If you're crashing after 10.2 I'd say it's worth having a chat / email with our Customer Services guys to make sure your machine is above spec and has all the appropriate updates etc.... they're very nice and should help you out...:)

Worth just running through the obvious checklist - have you updated graphics and sound drivers, directX, Java, and turned off "enable data collection" in preferences....

Cheers

Matt

Archived