'Final Countdown'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Allthough FMH2008 is nearing are people still using this part of the forum?

If they are it just seems as if there aren't as many people </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some yellow cards diluted some enthusiasm

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DavaDixon:

True, But if yellow cards weren't given out I think everyone would just slang each other off and cause arguements 24/7

By the way I am not trying to start an arguement im just saying what I think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yellow cards are there for a reason - personally though I've generally managed to avoid having to dish out such things (I've only given one out that I recall so far in the 10 years or so I've been on this board) and prefer to rule instead through sarcasm and guilt trips icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DavaDixon:

True, But if yellow cards weren't given out I think everyone would just slang each other off and cause arguements 24/7

By the way I am not trying to start an arguement im just saying what I think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yellow cards are there for a reason - personally though I've generally managed to avoid having to dish out such things (I've only given one out that I recall so far in the 10 years or so I've been on this board) and prefer to rule instead through sarcasm and guilt trips icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need to rule your allready well respected anyway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

A fair few people have been posting continually throughout the year - one of the things I've been pleased with is that the PSP game has founded its own little community icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I agree. It's definitely better to have this area dedicated to FMH. I try to read it every day - most of it is good stuff.

Archived