Problems with fan thoughts on matches

Ive been looking closely at how the fans react to my performances however what they say makes no sense at all. I will use my last two matches as an example.

Match 1: Lost to the team predicted 1st and the league and currently 1st in the league - Fans were devastated I lost.

Match 2: Drew with team bottom of the league at home - Fans were pleased.

That makes no sense to me at all.

I've just got promoted to the prem and got beat 1-0 away from home from the champions despite a good overall performance. Fans wernt happy. I think in reality the would have been pleased with the effort.

I would like to see what the fans think of me like you can with the board. At the moment you can only see past few games, past few transfers and past few players performances.

Ive been looking closely at how the fans react to my performances however what they say makes no sense at all. I will use my last two matches as an example.

Match 1: Lost to the team predicted 1st and the league and currently 1st in the league - Fans were devastated I lost.

Match 2: Drew with team bottom of the league at home - Fans were pleased.

That makes no sense to me at all.

Was the team a rival? Fans always hate losing to rivals, even when there's no reason you should win.

Ah yes. I agree with this actually. I lost 1-0 to Celtic in the cup as Peterhead (they're as good as they are in real life and we're mid table in Division 1) and my fans were disappointed.

You'd think they'd enjoy the day and the fact that we kept up with the best team in the land for most of the game.

I think you're supposed to look at WHY they were disappointed.

They'll complain about not creating enough chances, or tell you that you picked the wrong team.

One problem: your fans are morons and their advice is worthless. You can safely ignore them.

Especially when they say they would have rather seen Player X ... who was suspended.

Yeah, okay, you'd rather have seen him. And I'd like a pony.

With Barrow, my fans were pleased with a draw away from home to Grays Athletic. They are way down the league, while we sit second, some distance from the chasing pack. Doesn't make sense.

Also, to add to our good season so far, we had a little cup run. Made it into the FA Cup 3rd round. Fought out a home draw with Portsmouth, then played our skins out in the replay at Fratton Park but went down 2-1. I was delighted that us little part-timers had managed to compete so well with a mid-table Prem team. The fans were not happy in the slightest. What more do they expect?? Cretins.

Ah yes. I agree with this actually. I lost 1-0 to Celtic in the cup as Peterhead (they're as good as they are in real life and we're mid table in Division 1) and my fans were disappointed.

You'd think they'd enjoy the day and the fact that we kept up with the best team in the land for most of the game.

Actually I might be disappointed too. Although remember difference between disappointed and being enraged. 1-0 is a close match and you probably play good enough to draw or even win but didn't.

I just got promoted into the Bundesliga with Karlshrue and throughout the past season I would occasionally look at the fans reaction to matches and even when I win, they never get very excited...but I never paid close enough attention.

Perhaps my team wasn't playing the most attractive football, I do remember scraping a lot of wins.

Archived